• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    This popped up in my email. I have no connection with Range USA other than as a customer. I am not going to be applying. But I thought some of you might be interested. Or perhaps not. 1661230537564.png

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Working at a LGS.. sure
    Working for a corporate shop....Naaaa
    I feel it would be like Working for Walmart only with guns and ammo.
    The only perk I see is the discount. And at the end of the day I would probably owe "Them" money...lol
    Mabey in retirement just for something to do

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've always had good experiences with the staff at the Carmel location, but I haven't been in there in some time due to some of their stupid corporate policies.

Last time I was there they were still called Shoot Point Blank.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was a manager at a locally owned range, I left a job at a fabrication shop to take the range job. I made decent money, way more than what Range USA pays. After a couple of years at the range, I wished I had my old fabrication job back, better money, I pretty much knew what each day would bring, and I didn’t have to worry about wether the next person through the door would either seriously injure/kill themselves or me/someone else.

I’m back in a fab shop now. Wayyyy better money, I only have to look out for myself, and we’re closed on weekends and holidays.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I was a manager at a locally owned range, I left a job at a fabrication shop to take the range job. I made decent money, way more than what Range USA pays. After a couple of years at the range, I wished I had my old fabrication job back, better money, I pretty much knew what each day would bring, and I didn’t have to worry about wether the next person through the door would either seriously injure/kill themselves or me/someone else.

I’m back in a fab shop now. Wayyyy better money, I only have to look out for myself, and we’re closed on weekends and holidays
    We did run into some interesting people there didn’t we !

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Sportsman's Warehouse on South 31 (they call it a Greenwood location but it's just north of county line road) is hiring if anyone is interested? Pay and discounts are better than RUSA.
    Although no customers waving loaded guns around people are always the fly in the ointment.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    When I lost my job to the shot mandate I looked into a job there. I am not a sales person by no means but figured it might be worth a try. When I read and was told : The main responsibility of the Sales Associate is to convert SPB customers to buyers with sales that fulfill the desired experience. I walked away as I hate pushy salespeople and I am not going to badger someone into buying anything.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I lost my job to the shot mandate I looked into a job there. I am not a sales person by no means but figured it might be worth a try. When I read and was told : The main responsibility of the Sales Associate is to convert SPB customers to buyers with sales that fulfill the desired experience. I walked away as I hate pushy salespeople and I am not going to badger someone into buying anything.
    Yeah, that sounds like a total nightmare, I would have walked too.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    If someone gets hired there, please explain to me the outright ban on 5.45x39. I've been told three different excuses by two counter employees and a corporate spokesperson, none of which make any sense whatsoever.

Top Bottom