• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    What ranges do you guys and gals recommend in the Lafayette area? I've been to Applied Ballistics in the past and enjoyed shooting there, but I was wondering what other options are out there. I assume Applied Ballistics is the only indoor range in the area, and I'm certainly open to outdoor ranges. I will only be practicing with my G19, so smaller ranges are fine too. I saw the sticky post about IN gun ranges, but it's 52 pages long and I only saw one hit for Lafayette in the search which was Applied Ballistics.

Thanks!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    You can join Wildcat Valley. Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club

They have a real nice piece of property about 15-20 minutes from Lafayette depending on where you live. I shoot at Applied for practice, but do the matches at Wildcat. I also shoot Trap there when I can make it. I am not a member, but that is because I may be moving for work purposes, so I haven't joined yet. But you don't have to be a member to enter the matches they hold there and they hold just about any kind of shooting event you can think of.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    +1 for Linden. Not as built as Wildcat (no range owned steel targets, etc.) but they've got 2 25 yard ranges great for pistols. And, they're way simpler. Just bring $75 cash on a Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday, and you're in for a year. There are a lot of hoops to jump through to get out to Wildcat. And for someone like me who only gets to go once in a while, it's not worth all the hassle.

Top Bottom