• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ok, it’s time for a rant. Haven’t had one in a while but this needs addressed.

What the **** is wrong with us? Not just us here but us as a society? We used to be able to have conversations, share view points and discuss the nuances of life.

Now? Now you’re either my ****ing friend and believe every ****ing word that comes out of my mouth or you’re a ****ing traitorous pile of **** that should be shot in the ****ing head. Seriously. Don’t believe in the latest conspiracy theory? You’re “one of those”. Don’t believe toe political propo out of the talking heads? You’re “one of those”.

Seriously? What the **** is wrong with you ****ing people? Don’t you realize that you gain more Allies when you are polite and don’t **** on their floor? Making everything a us vs them issue is what will tear us as a country apart.

I would have thought here, of all places, we’d get that. Apparently we are just as ****tard stupid as everyone else.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...and another thing: what's with all the ****ing in discussions!

I remember a recent discussion where it was simply opined that maybe antidepressants have a role in violence in young people. And somebody took it as an attack on them personally and an attempt to ban them for everyone that uses them.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

I remember a recent discussion where it was simply pointed out that antidepressants have a role in violent young people. And somebody took it as an attack on them personally and an attempt to ban them for everyone that uses them.
    The truth hurts?!?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    First time expressing a minority viewpoint in the INGO political forum? Welcome!
    Nah, done that plenty. Just everywhere I go (not just ingo) it's this ******** black or white enemy or friend ****. It's ****ing getting old and plain honest ****ing retarded. Are people really getting this ****ing stupid that they now lack all critical thinking skills and can only see what they believe?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Someone has to fill in for BigRed.

I remember a recent discussion where it was simply opined that maybe antidepressants have a role in violence in young people. And somebody took it as an attack on them personally and an attempt to ban them for everyone that uses them.

This is something that has become a black and white issue. They are good or they are bad. There's no room for discussion. AD make you violent and angry and no one should have them. They're great everyone should be on them.

Truth is in the middle. Some people they are bad. A lot of people they are great. For me they make me less anxious, less angry and raise my quality of life tremendously. For others, they do not. But we cannot seem to have that opinion anymore. For or against. That's it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Someone has to fill in for BigRed.
    This is something that has become a black and white issue. They are good or they are bad. There's no room for discussion. AD make you violent and angry and no one should have them. They're great everyone should be on them.
    Truth is in the middle. Some people they are bad. A lot of people they are great. For me they make me less anxious, less angry and raise my quality of life tremendously. For others, they do not. But we cannot seem to have that opinion anymore. For or against. That's it.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/signs-your-antidepressant-dose-is-too-low

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nah, done that plenty. Just everywhere I go (not just ingo) it's this ******** black or white enemy or friend ****. It's ****ing getting old and plain honest ****ing retarded. Are people really getting this ****ing stupid that they now lack all critical thinking skills and can only see what they believe?
    Is it an example of 'critical thinking' to believe oneself to be one of the few people left capable of critical thinking? Doesn't that seem a bit; oh, I don't know, conceited?

Have you ever acknowledged thinking that disagrees with yours to still be critical?

And is it possible that people, who receive a daily bellyfull of leftist bull**** that ALWAYS proceeds from the initial assumption that what those people merely want to believe is what is actually right and good and true and cannot be questioned, primes them to react quite negatively when they get the same balderdash on INGO?

Physician, heal thyself

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Is it an example of 'critical thinking' to believe oneself to be one of the few people left capable of critical thinking? Doesn't that seem a bit; oh, I don't know, conceited?

Have you ever acknowledged thinking that disagrees with yours to still be critical?

And is it possible that people, who receive a daily bellyfull of leftist bull**** that ALWAYS proceeds from the initial assumption that what those people merely want to believe is what is actually right and good and true and cannot be questioned, primes them to react quite negatively when they get the same balderdash on INGO?

Physician, heal thyself
    When you can no longer see a different opinion than your own as possible or even correct, that's a problem. Siloing everyone into one of two camps is another. This world isn't black and white. Oh, there are some things that simple but the vast majority falls into some spectrum of grey.

To ignore something just because "youve heard it enough" and it doesn't sit with your opinion does not make it right. IT's best to know how your enemy thinks to better combat them... and once in a while you might just see a different option than what you'd thought of on your own.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Systematic division by people with too much power. Dividing the races. Dividing the hard working from the entitled. Dividing the Patriots from the traitors.

When that’s happening sometime you just can’t afford to try to see other viewpoints. We are heading towards a reset. I won’t use the words on INGO.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Systematic division by people with too much power. Dividing the races. Dividing the hard working from the entitled. Dividing the Patriots from the traitors.

When that’s happening sometime you just can’t afford to try to see other viewpoints. We are heading towards a reset. I won’t use the words on INGO.
    I disagree. I think that is exactly the right time to see other viewpoints. You need to understand where they're coming from to be able to anticipate their next move. Shouting it down and ignoring it will only hurt yourself. YMMV, IMO yadda yadda yadda

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When you can no longer see a different opinion than your own as possible or even correct, that's a problem. Siloing everyone into one of two camps is another. This world isn't black and white. Oh, there are some things that simple but the vast majority falls into some spectrum of grey.

To ignore something just because "youve heard it enough" and it doesn't sit with your opinion does not make it right. IT's best to know how your enemy thinks to better combat them... and once in a while you might just see a different option than what you'd thought of on your own.
    Yeah it sucks when someone just decides the other person is wrong without ever thinking maybe they are looking at it from a different angle. I guess some people don't like it when someone can think differently.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

If people here in America think we are racist, then they have never traveled the world.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    1. We've become a society that has simplified choices to swipe left or swipe right.
    2. If we want to communicate with a reasoned thought, we have about 150 characters to do it.
    3. Words can mean any ****ing thing you want them to mean. That makes communication hard.
    This list could be longer, but nobody's got time for that ****.

Top Bottom