• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    that is coming from a guy who has been on BOTH sides of guns........ and both sides of legal and illegal guns.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Anti gunners like to blame the actions of a disturbed individual on guns. Let's pretend he had no legal access to guns. Would it change anything? No. He planned a mass murder. With Google and store bought ingredients he could have made explosives, similar to what was found in his apartment. Had he done that, the death toll might have been much higher.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Ice-T has always been a very smart and practical man. The whole "gangster" image is just that, an image. I like how he says the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is to protect ourselves against tyranny.

On a side note I thought it was hilarious when he chewed out "soldja boy" for his stupid "solja boy" song lol.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Ice-T has always been a very smart and practical man. The whole "gangster" image is just that, an image.

Tell that to the peeps in the banks that he and his "takeover" style bank robbing crew hit after he got out of the Army. He's as OG as it gets. Not bashin on him, just sayin.

Tauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Reasonable, American, response. :patriot: Could've done without the whole KRS-One "no justice on stolen land" bit (as ALL land is "stolen"), but hey.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Tell that to the peeps in the banks that he and his "takeover" style bank robbing crew hit after he got out of the Army. He's as OG as it gets. Not bashin on him, just sayin.

I'm not saying the man didn't live hard nor that he was not at some point a "criminal". He is definitely an "OG".

What I'm referring too is the current "gangsta" image (for example "soldja boy") - the "wanna be gangster".

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm not saying the man didn't live hard nor that he was not at some point a "criminal". He is definitely an "OG".

What I'm referring too is the current "gangsta" image (for example "soldja boy") - the "wanna be gangster".

tru dat:D said in my best, WASP trying to gain street cred with the hip-hop crowd, voice.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    +1 for him on this one issue.

-1 for his gang "affiliations". -1 for his "singing". -1 for his "acting".

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Give him a break, his acting isnt half as bad as some of these so called actors.

If you're referring to the likes of Steven Seagal, I agree.

Though bad acting is still bad acting....no matter to whom that you may be making a comparison.

Top Bottom