• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Baltimore is playing some really tough defense. What do they say, defense wins championships? The Niners are not going to be able to spot them 17 points and expect to win...

Would prefer the Niners. I never really could stomach the arrogance of the Browns...

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Either one... Finally going to enjoy a superbowl for the game. It's going to be a good one. Would love to see RL succeed before he retires.

mmfirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    gonna be a good game. i wouldnt mind seeing either team win. but i think ravens are going to win. specially being ray lewis last game ever.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With the refs on your side, yes you should have. Horrible officiating and the last play from the niners was blatantly interfered with. No skin in the game as I am a Raiders fan. Just wanted to see RL fo down in flames. No respect for the ragging murderer

Decent half time show..

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    With the refs on your side, yes you should have. Horrible officiating and the last play from the niners was blatantly interfered with. No skin in the game as I am a Raiders fan. Just wanted to see RL fo down in flames. No respect for the ragging murderer

Decent half time show..

There were several obvious holds that weren't flagged. In the end, you should never let the game come down to a referee or judge. I'm just glad they came back and made it exciting to watch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There were several obvious holds that weren't flagged. In the end, you should never let the game come down to a referee or judge. I'm just glad they came back and made it exciting to watch.

Exactly. But even Stevie Wonder could see that play from home.

In the end, 1st and goal from the 5 yd. line for the win. Never tried to run it and called a fade......seriously folks....wtf.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Exactly. But even Stevie Wonder could see that play from home.

In the end, 1st and goal from the 5 yd. line for the win. Never tried to run it and called a fade......seriously folks....wtf.

I was screaming "TIMEOUT!" at the TV right before that snap. It was pretty obvious that it was their last play, and they had one more time out. Why wouldn't you call it in that situation so everybody is on the same page and not in a rush? Harbaugh gets paid the big bucks and goes to Super Bowls while I just sit at home and watch, but I just didn't understand why he didn't use that last timeout.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was screaming "TIMEOUT!" at the TV right before that snap. It was pretty obvious that it was their last play, and they had one more time out. Why wouldn't you call it in that situation so everybody is on the same page and not in a rush? Harbaugh gets paid the big bucks and goes to Super Bowls while I just sit at home and watch, but I just didn't understand why he didn't use that last timeout.

Well, the defense is allowed to talk during a time out too...

Top Bottom