• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmcman355

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Am I missing something obvious or does rcbs not have a shell holder set like the lee or lyman sets. I finally broke down and bought a rock chucker press and have dies ordered and have been trying to find a set of dies but everyone seems to list the rcbs individually only. For what its worth I will end up needing rcbs shell holder numbers 3,4,6,10,18 and 27. Any help is appreciated.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It would appear that RCBS doesn't have a package of multiple shell holders as Lee does.
    I tend to prefer their holders over Lee's both for finish and fit on case heads, but buy what you prefer.
    They cost about $8 apiece, so it's not as if the discount of getting them in a set would have been all that much anyway.

OHOIAN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2014
    NE OHIO
    No need to use RCBS, any brand will work. I use Hornady, Redding, Lee, and RCBS shell holders in my Rockchucker. Redding are the most costly and best made, Lee are cheapest and sloppiest. BE ALERT, the numbers do not correspond between manufactures.

gmcman355

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't blind in looking at these. Ill probably just stick with the rcbs ones since I don't need a bunch of different ones and all the other stuff is rcbs. I did almost burn myself on the makers numbers crossing over as I nearly bought a set of lymans last night only to find out only 2 of the set would have done me any good.

Top Bottom