• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redbelly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Avon
    Well I've purchased modern loading 2nd edition and been collecting brass. I'm leaning towards the lee classic turret and will be stating off with 45 acp. Any thoughts or heads up for the beginner. Thanks!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    READ, READ, and READ some more ..... DO NOT reload, when DISTRACTED, at all ..... CHECK, and double CHECK, EVERYTHING, B4 you move to the next step ..... ALWAYS check the cases, WITH a LIGHT, looking for double charged, or no charge ..... ANY questions, either post, or PM, one of us reloaders .....

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Get into a habit and stick with that process at all times. Changing how you prep or arrange the brass on the table can lead to disaster. Never stop halfway thru a function, always complete it before you stop.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you can get into a reloading class I highly recommend you do. Read as much as you can and ask questions. Read the instructions that come with your dies, make sure they are set up properly. That goes with any equipment. A reloading manual is a great tool. I also recommend you look up the load data published by the the powder manufacture as well.

Top Bottom