"Real" women packing heat (not Average, not Barbie, not Make-Believe)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Royal-1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Noblesville
    My sister and my mom shooting my 45acp:

IMG_1727_zpsa271a1e9.jpg

IMG_1735_zpsfcab68b7.jpg
    looks like"Beauty and the Beast" targets in the next lane.

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    My Mrs. She's right handed & left-eye dominant, so long guns are interesting. She gets all crossed up trying to shoot left handed, so we've worked on open-eye shooting. Which worked well for handguns, but is a work-in-progress for rifles.

These were both in the other thread too. :twocents:
    AK1_zps01912bb9.jpg

MOSS1_zpsa62be75f.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Mrs. She's right handed & left-eye dominant, so long guns are interesting. She gets all crossed up trying to shoot left handed, so we've worked on open-eye shooting. Which worked well for handguns, but is a work-in-progress for rifles.

These were both in the other thread too. :twocents:
    AK1_zps01912bb9.jpg

MOSS1_zpsa62be75f.jpg

My sister has the same issue. Left eye dominant and right handed. Had to work with her but she is becoming pretty deadly with her SRC9 and has ran my 1911's pretty well.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My sister has the same issue. Left eye dominant and right handed. Had to work with her but she is becoming pretty deadly with her SRC9 and has ran my 1911's pretty well.

My wife is the same ... hmmm. Eye genetics w/ Hoosier Girls ??? LOL ... (I kid I kid) ...
    She does well with her hand gun, where she can tilt head and both eyes open and "Front Sight"

for rifles I've not solved it yet. ... I think the solution is either a scope (She did pretty well this way) on any long gun she shoots or perhaps a holo (EOTech) type sight. :dunno: ...

She tried left handed, open sights and almost did one of those 'pirate' moves,
    not getting it shouldered correctly. Fortunately this was only a 22.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, since someone in the "beautiful" thread said this one was dead, I'm resurrecting it. I'll throw myself out there shooting my new 15-22.

DJJ_5939w_zps93ba9685.jpg

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    That's a really mean thing to say. You don't know what's going on in someone's life, so to say that is really offensive.

Or she could eat something. She doesn't appear to be sick, shooting a gun at a range and all. Doesn't look on deaths door or anything. She needs to eat a sammich, or apply as an extra for a skeleton.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    WTF? Get that girl to eat something.

You might want to go back and check out the purpose/theme of this thread and re-evaluate your comments or GTFO with that BS. These are ladies who are either members here or close to those who are and genuinely share our interest in firearms. This is no place for shallow comments and judgements about someone's appearance.

:nono: Don't encourage bad behavior! Those girls are FAMILY of an INGO member.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, Cmr and Chez. :+1: Why is it any more appropriate to make comments about a thin girl's size than a heavy girl's? I don't think anyone in here would look at my picture and post "Whoa, keep the chocolate away from her; she needs to go on a diet." (They might think it, but that's their prerogative.) As Chez said, this thread was meant as a safe-haven from comparison to the women in the "beautiful means Barbie proportions" thread.

Top Bottom