• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    no flashers probably would be a good idea next time ....the car wasnt blowing up just didnt want to push it and make something worse

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Was there a reason that the traffic stop took an hour and a half? Did they ask you other questions? Did they do field sobriety? I guess I don't understand how a traffic stop and a check of a firearm took an hour and a half, especially since they didn't bother to go through the trouble of checking the LTCH. Did they explain why it was taking so long?

I don't think I have ever been on a TS for 1.5 hours. Maybe it just seemed like it.

And to the OP, obstructing traffic is a misdemeanor. Three or more cars behind you,going below the posted limit,you are required by law to pull to the roadside and let them pass. Flashers running won't cut it. To many people are in a big hurry and will start tailgating passing improper,displaying guns at one another and all sorts of unpleasant stuff. Happens all the time.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't think I have ever been on a TS for 1.5 hours. Maybe it just seemed like it.

And to the OP, obstructing traffic is a misdemeanor. Three or more cars behind you,going below the posted limit,you are required by law to pull to the roadside and let them pass. Flashers running won't cut it. To many people are in a big hurry and will start tailgating passing improper,displaying guns at one another and all sorts of unpleasant stuff. Happens all the time.
    I saw a guy throw a coffee mug out the passenger window INTO a car he was passing! The victim was in one of those little rice burners with the loud mufflers, ground effects and all that crap doing about 35-40 on I-64 in Kentucky. I was behind the mug thrower, and could tell he was just boiling, and when he got a break in traffic to go around the idiot...urr...victim, he throws the mug right through the dudes drivers window! I could see the mug slide across the dash and slam the passenger window! One in a million throw!

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I saw a guy throw a coffee mug out the passenger window INTO a car he was passing! The victim was in one of those little rice burners with the loud mufflers, ground effects and all that crap doing about 35-40 on I-64 in Kentucky. I was behind the mug thrower, and could tell he was just boiling, and when he got a break in traffic to go around the idiot...urr...victim, he throws the mug right through the dudes drivers window! I could see the mug slide across the dash and slam the passenger window! One in a million throw!
    I saw a guy throw a 64oz pop up and over his truck and land it right on the windshield of the idiot who had been tailgating him for several miles with his brights on. [STRIKE]I[/STRIKE] That guy made one hell of a throw.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Sounds like you got a bad deal on your new car. I would be rolli.g the dealer under the buds and not the cops. I have been disarmed many times. It is just part of carrying.

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Sounds like you got a bad deal on your new car. I would be rolli.g the dealer under the buds and not the cops. I have been disarmed many times. It is just part of carrying.

I knew what i was getting into on the car just wasnt expecting to need to drive it ...didnt know i would have a death in the family before i could fix it

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

Unless you are a farmer blocking all the lanes of traffice all times of the day or night with something that doesn't have a license plate to drive on the road or even pay road taxes on the fuel it's using then you can block the highway or country road all you want traveling as far as you want for hours and hours and do it over and over. Then it's not a problem.

Top Bottom