• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Hey all, I am looking for recommendations for a car detailing service in/around Indy. Somewhere either in Marion or one of the halo counties.

Thanks!

-Nate

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Take your car registration out of the glove box and keep it when you leave it at the service. Car theft rings have some of the people working there pocket your registration and then know where to go to pick off your car.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ay one of the car dealerships will sell a detail package. Terry Lee Honda in Avon was $165 this time last year for a complete in/out detail.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I don't have a suggestion of where to go but will absolutely tell you to avoid this one....

Mooresville Auto Detail
    Address: 310 Indianapolis Rd, Mooresville, IN 46158

Long story short, my wife wanted her car detailed for Christmas I go in and buy a detail pkg ($150 against my better judgement, I mean really to wash and vacuum a car??)off of the guy, he tells me what its good for and that it will take 8 hours; I tell him I'll come see him after the first of the year. We go drop the car off early the night before and borrow a spare in-law ride, the next morning I go get a hair cut in Monrovia and drive by on my way home to see how it's going he tells me its dirtier than a normal car (whatever that means) and that its going to cost more, I disagree with his position and remind him of our conversation before Christmas he tells me he has upgraded his products and that I have to pay more. On top of all of this my car is still sitting outside not being touched at all, I ask him why and he tells me that he wouldn't get to it until late in the day. I then asked him how he planned on doing 8 hours worth of work after 3 PM and still get us our car back that night, he spouts off that it's 8 man hours not 8 real hours and then starts in on yet a new reason why it was gonna cost more money (the third reason for those counting). At this point he was fed up with my inquisition and lack of desire to shell out even more money on a vehicle detail and refunded my money.

Top Bottom