• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    I live in Greenfield and we are in need of a good heating/cooling company. Our units are on the downward slope and we'll likely need to purchase soon (maybe even before the peak of winter). Then of course we'd like to have reliable service to keep them at tip-top shape. Any local places or companies close to Greenfield you recommend?

Thanks!

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I liked service plus when I was in indy. Being a member of their monthly subscription plan saved me thousands on repair and the seasonal tune ups were great for maintenance.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Huntinfool took care of a small problem we had at our house out in Carthage. I believe he also helped out IndyGunworks a time or two as well. Great guy and no BS from him. I have also heard churchmouse is the man for HVAC stuff as well.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    We could talk on this subject for days. The keys are : Get all promises in writing, understand your obligations in keeping your Warranty going (not much of a big deal as most companies are bouncing back to the 5 or 10 year parts, 1 year labor) And make sure the guy sizing and installing your system knows what they are doing. Nothing worse than going to a 1 year old system and finding it's way to large for the duct work and some numbskull has cranked down the gas pressure to keep it from over heating.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We could talk on this subject for days. The keys are : Get all promises in writing, understand your obligations in keeping your Warranty going (not much of a big deal as most companies are bouncing back to the 5 or 10 year parts, 1 year labor) And make sure the guy sizing and installing your system knows what they are doing. Nothing worse than going to a 1 year old system and finding it's way to large for the duct work and some numbskull has cranked down the gas pressure to keep it from over heating.

This covers it pretty well.
    I am covered up until well into January but as mentioned, there are a few good HVAC people in here.

Top Bottom