• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Anyone had good luck with a reasonably priced dueling tree for .22s? I'd rather not drop $600+ for a "good" one, but I'd like something to take to the range with my sons.

Any ideas? Thanks.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Cheaper than dirt has one on the cheap!! I have the biger one $69.95 that will take every thing up to 30-06 has held up well.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm interested in the responses here too.....

I bought a $30 "automatic reset" target supposed to be for .22's but it doesn't work for crap. When you hit a spinner, it flies around so fast that it bounces off the bar it's designed to sit on. They never stay up. There's a top target to hit and it should drop them all back down.....

Maybe 20-30 yds is too close??

zky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks for the comments. I think I'll try the one from Cheaper Than Dirt to see how it works out. From the reviews it sounds like some people have good luck with them, and some don't. Maybe I can Jerry-rig it to work properly if the spring tension fails. (I apologize for all those named Jerry).

Nizidramaniiyt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    West Lafayette, IN
    I bought a small spinning target for .22s a while back at a gun store for $12 and it has held up pretty well so far. My only complaint is that the metal is too thin and I have to remember to flip the target around each trip to push the dents the other way. I also spray paint it every trip since the original paint was destroyed instantly.

Top Bottom