• ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Said this before........

Coworker a while back from England and very anti gun.

Why?

The IRA blew up a McDonalds not far from his house.

That was his reasoning, said so explicitly.

I countered.........."I would think that to make you against bombs, not guns".

He just stood there like a deer in the headlights.

Avigdor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Dude, its the UK.

If you want to have some fun, causally talk to a UK cop about guns. They will pass out.:laugh:

I did. At the 2001 Police and Fire Games in Indianapolis. Frankly most of the UK coppers, the Canadian police and the Australian police all felt that their laws were unworkable. And that they would be gone within a decade. BTW, Canada has started to reverse their laws on guns.

There are now more guns in the UK than were before the ban. And they are easier to get, just go to any working class pub, lay your money down and no paperwork.:ar15:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    RECORD LEVELS OF GUNS IN SCOTLAND

Record Levels of Guns in Scotland, so does this make Obama now the greatest gun salesman in the world just not the US?

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I'm surprised Scotland hadn't tried to rebel against the British when they took away their right to carry?

benjaminlee06

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Downtown Indy
    I've been to Scotland, and once you get to the highlands people seem to know what's up. Most of them have what they can and supplement where they "aren't allowed." Right now it's about their only avenue until they actually vote something in. It's beautiful country though - worth fighting for.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have some friends in England, Scotland and Germany. Even Air Guns are restricted as to size, power and appearence.

I feel sorry for them. Europe's demographics are moving further to the left with each "election", and as it is, there is not enought freedom fighters remaining to do much good.

The same thing is being tried here in Our Country. I hope our Votes still mean something and our accumulated Vote will carry enough weight to keep us safe for another short period.

Vv

I don't know about size and appearance, but in the PRI, air guns w/ a muzzle velocity greater than 700 FPS are classified as firearms. :dunno:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    well

this was probably the first time any of his friends ever challenged him and probably the most thought that he ever put into it
    Said this before........

Coworker a while back from England and very anti gun.

Why?

The IRA blew up a McDonalds not far from his house.

That was his reasoning, said so explicitly.

I countered.........."I would think that to make you against bombs, not guns".

He just stood there like a deer in the headlights.

Top Bottom