• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    It MUST BE German paint. No, just go to some place that sells Testor's paint for model cars and airplanes. Put a tiny drop on a toothpick and drop it in. DO NOT USE fingernail paint - your friends will all laugh at you.

johncarries

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2015
    South Bend
    I am from Niles, MI. I am a semi-retired at 59 years old. I would like to think I am a healthy semi-enlightened individual, UT graduate. I currently reside in South Bend, IN looking to build a home in Niles, MI just a few miles north west. I feel great, no health issues thus far. To be frank and polite, the term "Boy" is probably a poor word to use to describe someone in this arena. The word arouses to many negative passions in people not to mention the negative connotations associated with the term.

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    I am from Niles, MI. I am a semi-retired at 59 years old. I would like to think I am a healthy semi-enlightened individual, UT graduate. I currently reside in South Bend, IN looking to build a home in Niles, MI just a few miles north west. I feel great, no health issues thus far. To be frank and polite, the term "Boy" is probably a poor word to use to describe someone in this arena. The word arouses to many negative passions in people not to mention the negative connotations associated with the term.

I was actually waiting for someone to say something about that particular comment and the innuendo that was associated with it. But it evidently slid by the mods.

This is the reason that I tend to NOT read other people's comments. Seems this forum is full of one-uppers and know-it-alls. Personally, I saw your question, and answered it as how I would do it. As someone that owns a business, a gunsmithing business, I find a lot of "do-it-yourselfers" and "hobbyists" that know SOOOO much more than me. These same people have, on more than one occasion, brought their failures to me to fix.

Moral of the story, people are ignorant, rude, and disrespectful anywhere and everywhere you go.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!!!! Are you really all butt hurt over the use of the word "boy"? What about the word "jig"? And you are on a public forum but "you tend to NOT read other people's comments"? So what, do you just look at the pictures? And where exactly is the "comment" - "people are ignorant, rude, and disrespectful everywhere you go" directed to? I think maybe I am butt hurt now.........

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!!!! Are you really all butt hurt over the use of the word "boy"? What about the word "jig"? And you are on a public forum but "you tend to NOT read other people's comments"? So what, do you just look at the pictures? And where exactly is the "comment" - "people are ignorant, rude, and disrespectful everywhere you go" directed to? I think maybe I am butt hurt now.........

I'm not butt hurt. I could care less what you say to me, about me, or around me. I'm not the type of person that gets angered over an internet forum. Nor, will I have a forum fight. It's just plain goofy IMO.

However, I can see how your "joke" could be interpreted by the OP, a new member, as "not funny." I chalked up your comment to a joke. As you'll note, I said nothing in reply to your "joke," until the OP posted something about your connotation.

I will stand by my statement that I rarely read other people's comments. If there is a question, I answer it. If it's someone asking an opinion, I give my opinion.

If you would like to discuss this further, I would be more than happy to in PM.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom