• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I have a CT Railmaster Pro on my G-22 (3rd gen) with red laser and light.

RED means STOP !

Green means Go...............

Lets face it on TV and in the movies they use pretty much RED lasers so the THUGS know RED means DEAD, OK?

MY CT is dead on, but freaking batteries (CR2 photo) do NOT last long, I function test the light often, and use it on the range for about 15-30 mins each month, but find my batteries don't last for $#!+.

I have replaced at least four batteries in six months.

CT has a batteries for life program (yea right) they will send you one aftermarket battery per year for the "life" of the laser.

I love my CT for its light/laser feature, but $9.97 for two batteries that last about a month each?

Come on man!

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This guy should be able to give some advice on the subject. (including mounting options)

RGHeadshotLowRes.JPG

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    MY CT is dead on, but freaking batteries (CR2 photo) do NOT last long, I function test the light often, and use it on the range for about 15-30 mins each month, but find my batteries don't last for $#!+.

I have replaced at least four batteries in six months.

CT has a batteries for life program (yea right) they will send you one aftermarket battery per year for the "life" of the laser.

I love my CT for its light/laser feature, but $9.97 for two batteries that last about a month each?

Come on man!

You can purchase a year or two supply of batteries online much cheaper.

Battery Junction- Thousands of Batteries, Flashlights, & More!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I like a green laser. I can see it a lot better than the red lasers, day or night.
    Me too. As for a Green Laser shining such that a person could trace you right back, ONLY if there is a lot of dust or smoke in the air. Same holds true for a red laser. They can't be seen between you and the target without debris in the air.

I do find it funny where red means stop and green means go. If a laser dot is one me, I don't care what color it is, I am gonna go as fast as I can to cover. TV and Movies use what is cheapest. Face it, no one stops at red lights these days, they just try and go fast to get through before anyone else can start.

Top Bottom