• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    Similar to what a previous poster commented, I'm not one to regret selling "things". The things that really matter to me I keep, and I've been very fortunate in that I have never had to sell any of those. I have sold one gun and do not regret it at all. It was the first one I ever purchased and it seemed right at the time (and actually was), but as I both shot and bought more guns, I realized it no longer fit in with my preferences. I was happy to let it go to someone who could get far more out of it. I'm considering selling a couple more, and if I do sell them it will be after enough deliberation and certainty that I won't regret them either.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I regret selling a lot of firearms, but one that really makes me kick myself is my Benelli M4. I paid about $900 for it including taxes back in the 1990s. It would cost about twice that to replace it.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Sure. I have sold/traded several that I wish I had back.

But life is too short to worry about that, and I have still own some cool guns that I have been smart enough to NOT send down the road. {Yet!:)} And honestly, I just can't afford to buy and keep ALL of the guns I desire. Sometimes, something has to go so I can afford something new or different.

And hey, I bet someone else is enjoying the firearms I got rid of. And I am sure I own some other people's "regrets."

poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Tec-9. I sold it to a friend of mine a couple years ago when I needed money for school. I really didn't have a need for it but I just liked it. It had a 30 round clip and a 50 round clip.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Tec-9. I sold it to a friend of mine a couple years ago when I needed money for school. I really didn't have a need for it but I just liked it. It had a 30 round clip and a 50 round clip.
    Hide your dog and prepare your hide for the "clip beaters". Yes, I know what you mean.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    nothing really. i am a pack rat. if i need more room i buy another safe. fortunately when i built my out building i made it huge so hopefully i will never run out of room. i can only think of one regret. when i was young, i have one of those belt buckle with a silver dollar embedded. i sold it to a cousin and wish i had it back.

lava dog 1/3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    indianapolis
    The first pistol I bought was the .45 Ruger P90. I worked the trigger mech and was rewarded with a very smooth pull. The older gentleman in the next stall was punching paper with his old school Colt .45 we traded for a spin. He liked it so much he bought it. He and see each other now and again at the range so I get a chance to see her every once a while.

Top Bottom