• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • carrdon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2021
    Morocco, Indiana
    Am new to this forum and need some help in reloading 41 Rem Mag fired from a Type VII Desert Eagle. Anyone have a fail safe recipe? Only bullets available are 210 grain jacketed, and full loads of AA-9, Unique, and 4227 with magnum pistol primers won't recycle the action. Those loads would have been ok in a revolver, but not in this thing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

carrdon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2021
    Morocco, Indiana
    Thanks for the responses. It made me check out the gun instead of the reloads. The gas seal/pistol separated when another barrel was removed. Re-installed with the sel/piston, the gun worked great with the AA-9 loads. Sorry to waste your time, your responses led me to the fix. Thanks.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Thanks for the responses. It made me check out the gun instead of the reloads. The gas seal/pistol separated when another barrel was removed. Re-installed with the sel/piston, the gun worked great with the AA-9 loads. Sorry to waste your time, your responses led me to the fix. Thanks.
    I was going to say that gun SHOULD run fine on full loads with either AA-9 or 4227. Some DEs are picky about powder selection (they only like full charges of the slow stuff) and some, for whatever reason, are not nearly as picky.

Top Bottom