• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    I have tried to look all over the net but have been un successful finding accurate data. I am reloading SR 7625 power in a 9mm 124 grain Xtreme bullet.

Other forums have suggested:

4.3 - 4.9 grains SR7625
    COL: 1.150

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Just run it as 124grain jacketed. 4.1min 4.6max 1.090 min oal. Plated is typically ran as mid lead to low jacketed. So lead would be 3.6min 4.1max... I guess start at 4.1 and watch for pressure signs and adjust accordingly. I ran into that kind of problem with loading .40 and just did 10% under jacketed data. Which normally lands you in the max range of lead.

mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    Just run it as 124grain jacketed. 4.1min 4.6max 1.090 min oal. Plated is typically ran as mid lead to low jacketed. So lead would be 3.6min 4.1max... I guess start at 4.1 and watch for pressure signs and adjust accordingly. I ran into that kind of problem with loading .40 and just did 10% under jacketed data. Which normally lands you in the max range of lead.

Thanks for the suggestion. Its too bad that with so many copper bullets out there they can not give better data.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Thanks for the suggestion. Its too bad that with so many copper bullets out there they can not give better data.

I'll bet a few years from now you will find lots of plated data. They have not been too popular until reciently.

How did you find 7625? That has been hard to get for a long time. Old Skeet shooters like it in 20/28 gauge shells.

Glad you found some, it will probably do pretty well in the 9mm

Last edited:

mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    I'll bet a few years from now you will find lots of plated data. They have not been too popular until reciently.

How did you find 7625? That has been hard to get for a long time. Old Skeet shooters like it in 20/28 gauge shells.

Glad you found some, it will probably do pretty well in the 9mm

Found it at the Indy 1500. Some company selling reloading supplies had a bottle of it. 30 bucks for a pound.

Top Bottom