• Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

$115

Are these pretty good? It seems like it would be a fast way to get your brass trimmed.
    @Creedmoor
    Ive never used mine yet, It trims off the shoulder but it doesn't chamfer the inside or outside of the neck.
    Thats the main reason I went to the powered RCBS and there tri-cutters they came out with. The killer with that one was I needed the process to be faster. I just process to many cases. If ones volume is small or reasonable and you don't mind chamfering, I'm sure its good to go.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ive never used mine yet, It trims off the shoulder but it doesn't chamfer the inside or outside of the neck.
    Thats the main reason I went to the powered RCBS and there tri-cutters they came out with. The killer with that one was I needed the process to be faster. I just process to many cases. If ones volume is small or reasonable and you don't mind chamfering, I'm sure its good to go.
    I'll stick with my Franklin, or maybe if i want to spend money buy it and use it to trim and the Franklin to finish the process :)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$151
    $15 shipping
    NST

This is a great deal if someone wants to get into reloading.

4 hole press kit according to the UPC#

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    New for 2024!

Deluxe Auto-Drum Powder Measure with new red anodized swivel adapter that provides a larger gripping area for adjusting into your press, and raises the powder measure to clear the tallest dies, and eliminates the need for the riser.

Automatic case actuated drum powder measure. Accurately and automatically dispense powder in your favorite cartridge. Two infinitely adjustable drums included. These Quick Change drums will accurately and reliably drop charges from 1 to 80 grains of powder.

Case actuated; never spill a charge.

Exclusive elastomer wiper prevents powder shearing, works great with difficult metering extruded powders.

Machined body with labyrinth groove mates to the precision molded nylon drums providing a leak free fit with the finest powders.

Drum is actuated by a steel sector and pinion gear train.

Quick-change hopper has on/off valve to quickly change powders.

Sleek modern design, all gears springs and levers inside the die cast housing.

Features red anodized swivel adapter, makes adjusting and moving measure fast and convenient. Also provides clearance for the longest reloading dies.

On sale but out of stock right now. Hopefully they get more in soon

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

$151
    $15 shipping
    NST

This is a great deal if someone wants to get into reloading.

4 hole press kit according to the UPC#
    We have this one on sale right now for $148.60 plus tax ($159).

Actually, ALL of the reloading presses and press kits we have are ON SALE right now. 15% off regular price (this is what we typically sell to dealers for).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$34

Top Bottom