• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    This could be interesting. What is your favorite reloading "gadget" that you have either bought or made that has improved, enhanced, aided or simply made your reloading easier?

At this early point in my reloading experience, I have found that one of my favorite gadgets is actually one of the cheapest and not even related to reloading at all. With my eyes, I need all the help I can get so right off the bat I realized I needed more light in the working area of the press. I found a great little sewing machine light that has a flexible neck, magnetic base and puts out a ton of light. I can stick it anywhere on the press or stand and deliver light wherever I need it and it only cost a little over $10.

I picked it up on Amazon. There are many different styles and outputs available to suit anyones needs. this is the 10 LED version.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I like my RCBS charge master 1500 scale dispenser combo. Sweet for working up new loads.

Also picked up a drill press stand at a yard sale for a couple bucks. Got it set up to trim brass with.

It is a great hobby and putting rounds down range is icing on the cake.

Top Bottom