• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you like to see a seperate sub-forum for reloading?

• Total voters

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    How many folks that visit these pages would like to see "Ammunition" and "Reloading" broken up into two different forums?

I'm so sick of the "buy ammo now!" threads that I'm ready to stop coming to INGO altogether.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    I'm definitely in agreement. All the "I found ammo" threads are getting annoying.

It's not near as annoying to me as all the threads that are about people *****ing and complaining about not having any ammo. It's not anyone else's fault that you don't reload and or keep a decent supply of factory ammo on hand.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    only buy factory ammo for 2 reasons 1-it's a great deal or 2-I need the brass and can't find any at the moment.

I think seperating the sub forums would be great.

gabrigger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Wayne County
    I would like to see a dedicated subforum for the exchange of information. All of the "I found ammo" or "Where can I find ammo" threads are annoying. It would be nice to separate the wheat from the chaff.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    I also agree. The ammo shortage is going to be with us for a long time. Let's have a forum that reflects the alternative to factory ammunition.

Last edited:

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    I would love to have a seperate forum for reloading. Would also like to see it seperated in the classifieds. I like to look for reloading stuff in the classifieds but have all but given up on it since it has just been pages and pages of factory ammo for sale.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    I'll throw my :twocents: in for support of this idea. Ammo and reloading discussions are very different. I would maybe say go ahead and put Reloading / Bullet casting together as they are more related in content than what ammo and reloading are (even if ammo and reloading are more related in the end use)

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I'll throw my :twocents: in for support of this idea. Ammo and reloading discussions are very different. I would maybe say go ahead and put Reloading / Bullet casting together as they are more related in content than what ammo and reloading are (even if ammo and reloading are more related in the end use)

Very good point! Combining reloading and casting makes a lot of sense.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I thought that was what the forum was for, I only buy factory stuff to get brass, or if I am just being lazy and don't want to pull a lever to go shoot. (well, that, and I do tend to buy factory HP ammo for carry duty)

Top Bottom