• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I have just recently purchased a reloading press and still need dies, powder and some bullets. What is a good place in and around Ft Wayne to pick up some reloading supplies that are resonably priced and instock. I already know about Thomlinson's in Busco (thanks to JetGirl :rockwoot:)

Thanks in advance everyone!

foxmustang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Tomlinsons Is Hard To Beat, But Hillside Usually Has A Good Stock Of Stuff, Wrigleys Has A Few Things, Whans Has A Very Good Supply Of Supplies. Haven't Been To Freedom Lately, But They Were Getting Out Of Reloading Supplies And Had Some Powder For Cheap. We Need A Profire In Fort Wayne!

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Thanks guys, I will have to stop into freedom and see if i can get some powder on the cheap. I had planned to hit up Tomlinsons, just wasnt sure what else was out there.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Thanks guys, I will have to stop into freedom and see if i can get some powder on the cheap. I had planned to hit up Tomlinsons, just wasnt sure what else was out there.

Prices are about the same no matter where you go. You won't go wrong if you become a regular customer at Tomlinsons. Or wherever. Loyalty goes both ways.

Top Bottom