• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    *waves* I'm located just west of Indy - inside 465 - and I regularly order Hazmat materials for people, and would be happy to get you what you needed. I also have accounts with distributors of Speer, Nosler, and Hornady, so if you're looking for particular bullets, PM me.

I got my FFLs specifically because there weren't any reloading supply houses near Indy, just so I could set up shop. Check out Profire Arms and Supply in the Site Advertisers section. I'm here to help.

pbaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    For anyone interested....I run both the Indiana Gun Club and Atterbury Shooting Complex. We currently have a large selection of Pistol/ Rifle primers including Remington, Winchester, CCI, and Federal all at great prices.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I agree. The IN Gun Club is a great place to get primers too. I'll give credit where credit is due. I've personally purchased tens of thousands of primers from them.

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Sorry for the hijack, but is there any chance the Indiana Gun Club will reinstate pistol shooting? It is SO close to my house!

For the record, +1 on Profire Arms and Supply and Azserigan for reloading supplies!

Top Bottom