• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Hey, Andrew, will you be doing another HazMat or bullet order before the swap meet?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    9MM Brass??

Updated want List:

9mm bullets
    9mm brass

I'll have 9MM brass there.

62gr 223 bullets

Do you know what vendors will be there? Looking for components for .40/.45/9mm plated bullets.

I have 9MM brass for sale. I will have some (10K) there, or can be picked up sooner in McCordsville if needed..Bill.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    This will be my first attendance to an INGO event, and I am looking forward to it! I just have one question....however dumb it may sound. I hope there are going to be a few Dillo or hornady progressive presses there? If not no big deal. I am also going to be bringing some 9 and 40 once fired brass to trade/sell.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I hope there are going to be a few Dillo or hornady progressive presses there? If not no big deal.

I may try to bring out a few so people can see them.... not sure if I'll be able to yet.

I'm also going to be starting the May Hazmat buy that day, so if anyone wants to order anything, make sure you stop by and say hello.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    I may try to bring out a few so people can see them.... not sure if I'll be able to yet.

I'm also going to be starting the May Hazmat buy that day, so if anyone wants to order anything, make sure you stop by and say hello.

if you want to bring them out sunday we'll store them for you. bring some 223 loaded rounds, if i sell anything i'll buy some.

gonna sell 25-06 browning with boss system, ruger 10-22 stocks and barrels, ruger 77-22 stocks thumbhole and factory laminated brown, rcbs scales and misc other stuff.

hopefully going to be nice weather for the swap meet. plenty of room for all that want to attend to shop or have a table. if you need to or want to test fire rifle or pistol those areas will be available. bobcat steel will be here in pistol shooting area for anyone wanting to test his targets.

looking forward to meeting all who attend and those close to shelby, rush, marion, , johnson county's please consider this a meet and greet event.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    hopefully going to be nice weather for the swap meet.

As of today the preliminary wx report is partly sunny with a high of 75 *F.

HTH :wavey:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    12ga. Rem. Gun Club Hulls??

Anyone want to buy these^^^??

I have acess to a barrel of them--@$.05 each.

Let me know==enough interest+I'll bring a barrel of them...Bill.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Yippie I am coming now hope for good weather and the ground to dry out after all this rain.

I will be bringing bullets, brass, reloading equipment and misc stuff, misc ammo, ammo cans, magazines ect ect ect I will be bringing alot of stuff from gun shops that have gone out of business and i have bought there leftovers to i am sorta getting out of reloading and bullet casting and have way to much stuff to list depending on table space i may just put more out as stuff sells

I am looking for a M1A loaded in stainless if anyone has one to get rid of

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    looking forward to seeing everyone in 4 days. this rain didnt help my front yard , that is where the swap meet will be (about 3 acres with trees) but with luck it will dry out some.

btw....indygunworks will be here if anyone has some gunsmithing work that needs done, whether he can do it here or set up other arrangements is up to you all.....daryll

Top Bottom