• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Well, I blew my car's engine this week so I guess its time to clean out the safe. Up for sale is a Remington 700 Varmint SPS chambered for .223. 26" heavy barrel, 5 round fixed internal magazine, very accurate gun. Link to factory product page. This particular rifle has about 200 rounds through it. I am including a generic sling and bipod (the pod is whatever brand Walmart carries). Scope mounts are installed but there's no scope on the rifle. $550, FTF, will deliver within a 45 minute drive of Rensselaer (meaning NWI to Lafayette). Note: The rifle has a dark matte black coating and is in excellent condition. The lighter color of the metal parts in the pics is a figment of my camera's imagination.
    100_5600.jpg

100_5599.jpg

100_5597.jpg

100_5595.jpg

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Daily bump.

ETA: If this is what you're looking for, I'd be willing to entertain offers. This rifle was purchased new in late 2008. I don't have the documentation to back it up, but I believe it is equipped with the original X-mark trigger. It does not have the newest adjustable version. This one has pretty much zero creep and breaks at an estimated 4.5lb. Crappy cell phone pic of trigger for ID follows:

908c1bcb.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom