• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have a few rifles and a shotgun I'm looking to sale.

Remington 597, 22lr, heavy barrel with scope, stock is factory green. Shoots great never had any issues but only shot 75-100 rounds thru it. I just like shooting my bolt action better. $230

Steven 320 12ga pump bought for home defense, shot 10-15 rounds to try it out. Like my pistol better for home defense so letting this one go. $230

Mosin Nagant 1942 7.62x54r, action is very smooth, metal is in great shape and the stock has been completely refinished it looks great. $220

Turk Mauser dated 1942, 8mm, Metal and wood is in good shape, you can tell from the photo the front of the stock was cut. I planed on restoring the rifle with a new stock but just don't have the time. SOLD

Enfield No4 Mk2 Brit 303, spike bayonet, metal and wood in good shape, still has the green paint from where the British stored them after the war. The action is super smooth. SOLD

Enfield No1 MkIII, Brit 303, dated 1917. You can tell in the photo the wood stock was cut, bought this rifle to restore also but again no time. I have most of the missing metal parts just need to get a few wood pieces. SOLD

Will trade for some garage type tools, stuff like floor jack, jack stands, air tools and small MIG welder. Contact me for questions of offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom