• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    I've got an old Remington 700 .30-06 with iron sights. I had to remove the rear sight to mount my scope. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on where to get some flush mount screws to fill the holes from the rear sight. I'd like to remove the front sight as well.( if I had a screw to replace it with) does anyone have any experience with this?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I've got an old Remington 700 .30-06 with iron sights. I had to remove the rear sight to mount my scope. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on where to get some flush mount screws to fill the holes from the rear sight. I'd like to remove the front sight as well.( if I had a screw to replace it with) does anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-t...e/metal-screws/hex-plug-screws-prod21185.aspx

^^^Here would be a start..You may have to search the site, but you should find all you need here...Bill

PS: Dog gone it phy--you beat me to it..I type slow..HA HA..

bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    Ahh, didn't even think of trying the screws from the rear sight. They just got labeled and tossed in a ziplock. But didn't seem like a match. I'll check tomorrow .

Top Bottom