2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Remington 870 Express
    28 Gauge
    25" Barrel
    Mod. Choke, Fixed
    Vent rib

I bought this gun used a few years ago to hunt rabbits with, as it's light and swings easy. Unfortunately, I don't rabbit hunt much anymore so I'm selling it. I would estimate that I've put less than 100 shells through it, but since I purchased it used, I'm unsure of the total round count. There is very little wear on on the bolt or mag tube, so I would guess it hasn't been shot much. The gun is in good cosmetic condition. The only flaws being some small chips off the finish on the trigger guard assembly (Pic 3 at the corners where the assembly meets the action) and few blemishes in the finish on the stock and forearm. I have retrofitted the J-lock safety to a non internal locking safety using remington parts. For those not familiar with his procedure, it is entirely reversible in a few minutes, and I will include the original parts in the sale for those that might wish to do so.

The gun comes with the box, but no manual. Face-to-face with IN Drivers License in the Elkhart/Goshen/Mishawaka area, or willing to ship to an FFL on the buyers dime.

$375 SOLD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom