• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    :dunno: Any body have a 20Gauge LT,LW Stock? I need one If anybody tells you that they can Refinish one RUN!!!!!!!! away from them I found out the Hard way then I talked to some Guys that do Refinsh and Restore Guns and They told me that it cann't be done right because Remington Stock's of that Period with Press checkering where finshed with (REM COTE) inpossiable to remove unless you sand it.

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Also looking for 410,or 28 gauge,LT or LW or even a Standard Weight which I know are Super Hard to find as there was less Standard weight guns made than any of them.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    If anybody tells you that they can Refinish one RUN!!!!!!!!

You've been talking to the wrong people.

More than a few different variations here:

Numrich Gun Parts Corp. - The World's Largest Supplier of Firearms Parts and Accessories

Always worth a call:

A Thousand Remington Gun Stocks; Bob's Gun Shop, Remington Original Factory Shotgunj Stocks, Originjal Remington Rifle Stocks, Original Factory Remingtdon 22 rifle Stocks, Remington Semi Finish Gun Stocks,Remington Oil Finish Gun Stocks. Remington La

Remington Pro Shop: MGW

And if all else fails:

Wenig Custom Gunstocks, Inc.

Unfortunately "The Grand" isn't in Vandalia anymore, you could probably find one there. If you're up for a drive to Sparta, IL in August...

Welcome to the Amateur Trapshooting Association - ShootATA.com

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I checked with about ever known stock company on the net even Remington,but nothing with the Fur-de-lis-Press checkering

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I heard that the ATA was moving to Columbus Oh and they have already broke ground I belong to the OGCA and that was what I was Told at the Last show,I used to belong to the ATA but when they moved I dropped out,the only reason I drive thru IL is to go Fishing at the Lake of Ozarks and go to Tulsa Gun Show

Top Bottom