Please reply by conversation.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Sold!

I am listing for sale my one and only remaining big game rifle. I am the sole owner and purchased this the summer I graduated from Purdue (1971) after painting houses. I only carried it one deer season in Pennsylvania, but I believe my brothers carried it after I went into the Navy. It was stored in my fathers attic poorly until I retrieved it after the service. As you will see from the pictures, the stock has several scratches, and the barrel has a few dings as well. There is a small area of pitting on the top of the barrel just forward of the front sight as well. Probably not more than 25 rounds through it. and the barrel is shinny bright inside. None of this has any effect on shooting as it is and always has been a tack driver out to 200+ yards. I have at least two magazines (maybe a third). I have some Remington Core-Lokt ammo to go with it. The scope is a USA made Leupold VXII 2-7 power, before they sent manufacturing overseas. I have not shot it since this scope was mounted, so don't know about sighting. Has been bore sighted at 50 yds. It really should be bench sighted in for 100 yds. The scope mount is Redfield Jr. with Redfield rings. I am asking $450 for this rifle without the scope, $550 as you see it in the photos; no box or paperwork. No trade interests at this time but will consider something interesting. Just ask. Thanks for your consideration.

I am in Noblesville and cannot travel due to Covid vulnerabilities. PM with any questions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom