• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I don't know of any conservative search engines, but I have found a way to limit the search returns from being completely liberal biased. I use search term exclusions, and this will exclude any site listed in my list. You can add to it or remove things from it but I keep a list of my search terms to exclude in a document on the desktop, and copy and paste them into my search engine after I enter my primary search term. You should try it both ways to see the difference. Search for President Trump, then do the same search and copy and paste a list of exclusions like those below. Simply put a - in front of any word to exclude. Each time I find a liberal website I add it to the list. My growing list :

-washingtonpost.com -cbsnews -cbsnews.com -cnn.com -nbcnews.com -msnbc.com -msn.com -usatoday.com -c-span.org -washingtontimes.com -nytimes.com -cnbc.com -abcnews -cnet.com -snopes.com -yahoo.com -amazon.com

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    I never need you could do that - good to know.

You might try DuckDuckGo.com
    It’s not perfect but definitely better than google. You can even change the search engine on your phone to duck duck - typically google is the default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I never need you could do that - good to know.

You might try DuckDuckGo.com
    It’s not perfect but definitely better than google. You can even change the search engine on your phone to duck duck - typically google is the default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use DuckDuckGo all the time, with the exception of some searches for particular pictures, memes, or gifs. Google's image search seems to present a better variety and is more likely to bring up what I'm looking for.

Top Bottom