• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jocro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Heading to Greenfield in the morning, is that the only gun store in the area? Do they have a range on site? How's their prices? Gonna have to do an in and out.....got a lot of driving to do. Tanx fer your response.........JOE

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Unless this has been reopened under new management, Rendezvous Guns was closed after the death of its owner and operator. It was a small shop with no range. Prices were about average with the occasional bargain.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Unless this has been reopened under new management, Rendezvous Guns was closed after the death of its owner and operator. It was a small shop with no range. Prices were about average with the occasional bargain.

Thanks for the information for myself. I have bought from John at shows and always check his tables when I seen him at a show for the older stuff. Did not know that he had past. That is Too bad.

Thanks

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    I spoke with his wife a little while ago because I had a rifle on consignment I needed to pick up and she said that the shop was not going to be reopened and she was working with a few other local shops on buying all the inventory. It is too bad, there were a lot of guns left in the shop when I went. Very nice woman too. I wanted to buy something from her to help out, but didn't know if I could.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I was wondering the same thing...he had a couple of high dollar items I was willing to buy (Navy Krag and a Rasheed come to mind) if it would have helped out the family, but it sounds like she's got it under control.

John always had a good supply of the cool surplus I like along with a healthy dose of K31's and the mm mmm good GP11 ammo to go with them. I had made a habit of going out there on weekends and buying something, even if it was just a brick or two of GP11 because I liked that shop and wanted to see it do well.

Sad all the way around....

Top Bottom