• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    You talk about being easy, went to there site and filled out the forms, sent picture and copy of LTCH and paid $15.75. They said I would have my new card in about a week. :D

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I still have 2 years left on mine, but if Ohio decides to go ahead and recognize Indiana's licenses I doubt I'll renew the Utah permit.
    Traveling through Ohio is why I obtained it in the first place.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe theirs is so much easier than ours because so many entities have to have their hands all over it. I mean really, does my fingerprints change that much in 4 years? And if they do change that much in 4 years, does paying higher local fees for the lifetime really make the prints last longer? :dunno:

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I still have 2 years left on mine, but if Ohio decides to go ahead and recognize Indiana's licenses I doubt I'll renew the Utah permit.

I travel a lot and for $15. I'll keep mine just for MN,NE,WA and WV.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

Got to agree with Walley. For $15 I will renew mine. Reciprocity laws are always changing. I will probably renew my FL as well.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town

When you pass though Ohio, do you also go into West Virginia? If so, you'll still need Utah.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When you pass though Ohio, do you also go into West Virginia? If so, you'll still need Utah.

Until WV recognizes our LTCH. Or OH changes their mind. Or UT decides to grandfather licenses and not grant new ones. Or IN goes constitutional carry and other states stop recognizining us. Or..........

Point is the cost of non-resident license is cheap insurance that might or might not help.

JOLLYKART

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Mooresville
    Going to get mine March 7th, cant tell you how many times I have driven into Ohio and not thought a thing about it until I got out of the vehicle and remembered I have it on my side. Nice to know its that easy to renew.

Top Bottom