• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It is a shame. And the weren't replica anything, they were minies. No powder, no primer. Made to shoot out of a black powder rifle, that is not on their silly list.
    The judge even made the statement that they don't look round, but that they looked like bullets.
    What a dumb %=÷.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Seems like everybody either forgets the "S" or maybe think it's just silent...

It's not Washington D.C.
    It's Washington D.C.S.

Discontinued Common Sense

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    MILLER: Exclusive - Mark Witaschek takes the stand in D.C. shotgun shell trial - Washington Times

MILLER: Exclusive ? Shock verdict ? Mark Witaschek guilty of possessing muzzleloader bullets in D.C. - Washington Times

MILLER: Mark Witaschek surrenders to D.C. police 'Gun Offenders Registry' - Washington Times
    He had to sign into an old, thick hardbound book that was inscribed on the front “Gun Offenders Registry.” It sat on the counter between the cops and the public. I asked Officer Flores what the book was used for and where it was stored.
    “You’ll have to file a Freedom of Information to know that,” she replied. I told her that I would.

Really? You have to file a Freedom of Information to find out what the Gun Offender Registry is for? Sounds pretty friggin stupid to me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "They used a battering ram to bash down the bathroom door and pull [my 16-year-old son] out of the shower, naked,” said Witaschek. “The police put all the children together in a room, while we were handcuffed upstairs. I could hear them crying, not knowing what was happening.”

D.C. businessman suffered SWAT raid over "unregistered ammunition" [UPDATED] | Police State USA

Still think you're free?

Their families should be proud! The only thing missing is their swastikas.

Top Bottom