Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Would someone PLEASE think of the children???!!! (in that special whine at the exact resonant frequency of my spleen).

WE MUST TAKE ACTION NOW . . . for the children . . . EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS ANY EVIDENCE THAT WHAT WE DID CAUSED IT OR THAT ANYTHING WE CAN DO WILL AFFECT IT ANY WAY, BUT IT WILL STILL COST A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY . . . for the children. Who won't benefit in any way. Cause we're all lying or just lazy or stupid enough to believe the liars.

Actually, what you should have told them was....... CHEMTRAILS!

:lmfao:

Oh, Doc! You missed it . . . I was present when a guy was talking to my sister and he started talking about . . . chemtrails. She had no idea what he was talking about (and of course, neither did he, but that's a different thing) and just let him talk. I was too tired, lazy, and grouchy to engage him and reveal the horrible truth that water vapor is product of combustion of hydrocarbons and that when it mixes with cool air, the vapor condenses into water droplets, thus making man-made clouds. Apparently I am not too tired, lazy, and grouchy to type it right now for people who already know it. Go figure.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh, Doc! You missed it . . . I was present when a guy was talking to my sister and he started talking about . . . chemtrails.
    I wonder if it was a guy I met at a gun show one time. The wife and I were walking along looking at the wares on the table, when I heard a "pssst". I looked up and the guy gave me that motion with his head indicating I should come over. As I approached, I saw him look around a bit nervously. Next thing I knew, he said in a low voice, "in case you want to know the truth about what is actually happening in this country" and he handed me a piece of paper. As I walked away I looked at the paper and saw the infowars website address.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder if it was a guy I met at a gun show one time. The wife and I were walking along looking at the wares on the table, when I heard a "pssst". I looked up and the guy gave me that motion with his head indicating I should come over. As I approached, I saw him look around a bit nervously. Next thing I knew, he said in a low voice, "in case you want to know the truth about what is actually happening in this country" and he handed me a piece of paper. As I walked away I looked at the paper and saw the infowars website address.

It's possible . . . this guy was more of a frequent AM Coast to Coast listener. Fortunately he didn't mention any of the Shadow People lurking in the room.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    ...and just let him talk. I was too tired, lazy, and grouchy to engage him and reveal the horrible truth that water vapor is product of combustion of hydrocarbons and that when it mixes with cool air, the vapor condenses into water droplets, thus making man-made clouds. Apparently I am not too tired, lazy, and grouchy to type it right now for people who already know it. Go figure.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Mt Etna just erupted in Sicily. Oops... Europe just used all their carbon credits for the next few years.

1g3JslE.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That is a spectacular photo!

Too bad seeing what Earth can really do won't ever resonate with the Church of Anthropogenic Climate Change. We're just not that impressive on the time and spatial scales on which the Earth operates.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If the radiation is passing straight through the atmosphere to the ocean, it's not being absorbed by anything in the atmosphere. The greenhouse gases aren't doing their job. Why would radiation be doing that now if it wasn't before? Wouldn't there also be measurable effects on land? We have quite a bit of that as well. Additionally, thermodynamics demands that heat flow from warmer to cooler. The oceans can't keep getting warmer without taking everything else with them. Of course it takes some time, but don't you suppose 15 years would be long enough that we'd notice?

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    If the radiation is passing straight through the atmosphere to the ocean, it's not being absorbed by anything in the atmosphere. The greenhouse gases aren't doing their job. Why would radiation be doing that now if it wasn't before? Wouldn't there also be measurable effects on land? We have quite a bit of that as well. Additionally, thermodynamics demands that heat flow from warmer to cooler. The oceans can't keep getting warmer without taking everything else with them. Of course it takes some time, but don't you suppose 15 years would be long enough that we'd notice?

[video=youtube;6vxHkAQRQUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxHkAQRQUQ[/video]

Top Bottom