• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess as long as we are just going to print all the money we need and not even pretend any more, I may as well get on the freebie bandwagon with the rest of you...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Heck yeah. I've already jumped on the subsidized ammo-for-everybody bandwagon.

I guess as long as we are just going to print all the money we need and not even pretend any more, I may as well get on the freebie bandwagon with the rest of you...

Ch'yeah!

The constitution doesn't even mention health care and we now know access to it is a right that must not be infringed. The Constitution specifically says the RKBA must not be infringed so that HAS to mean free gun stuff for everybody! (Whether they want it or not, to boot).

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Ch'yeah!

The constitution doesn't even mention health care and we now know access to it is a right that must not be infringed. The Constitution specifically says the RKBA must not be infringed so that HAS to mean free gun stuff for everybody! (Whether they want it or not, to boot).

Let's not stop there. Don't forget about freedom of religion. We should provide free Bibles to everybody!!!! And charge $40/person to pay for it so we can have the Cadillac leather-bound, red-lettered versions.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let's not stop there. Don't forget about freedom of religion. We should provide free Bibles to everybody!!!! And charge $40/person to pay for it so we can have the Cadillac leather-bound, red-lettered versions.

And don't forget about freedom of speech. I wanna know if speech and by SCOTUS extension, expression is supposed to be free, why do I have to pay for internet service!

I demand my rights!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I tell ya. I'm beginning to understand the desire to be completely dependent on the government now that I've opened my eyes to all the free stuff.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So you're on a gun forum, telling me you'd love to meet me in person, while insulting me, and then tell me how much of a "blast" it would be. Do you understand why I believe this to be a threat to my person?

Says the person who talked about shooting a US Senator and slitting throats of those he helped in customer service. The irony runs deep with this one.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I pointed out why it would be reasonable to assume you were making an underhand threat. If you weren't you weren't. I certainly didn't report you, but it wasn't too hard to read that deep into it.

And yeah, I probably should loosen up, I've had people on here threaten me to come kick my ass or something along those lines a while back. I just blocked them, I carry a gun so I'm not overly concerned.

You can go ahead and report me... not sure it'll do anything but you're free to exercise your right to report me. And also block me too... Oh I carry a gun too... Pot... meet kettle.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I stand by my OP. The Republicans could have won this had they held out longer and pointed out how petulant and vindictive BHO is; how he took unnecessary and unprecedented actions against the American people to make the "shutdown" as painful as possible, when every previous administration (including the disgraced, disbarred, impeached pervert BJ [Bill Jefferson] Clinton) did all they could to ease the pain of the shutdowns they dealt with. When Americans see what disgusting, hateful American-hating abuses of power this man is capable of, and realize that he also wants to rule their families and bodies through socialized medicine, and how he could abuse that, well, that is the stuff revolutions are made of that have historically taken down tyrants like BHO. If the Republican leadership had stuck it out longer and used every media opportunity to show this tyrant's abuse of power and disdain for the American people, I truly believe we could have won this battle.

EAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Dan Coates email
    Avoiding Default, Ending Government Shutdown

Last night I voted for legislation to fund the federal government through January 15, 2014 and raise the debt ceiling through February 7, 2014. The bill passed the Senate 81 to 18, passed the House of Representatives late last night and has been signed into law by President Obama.

While I deplored supporting yet another short-term Band-Aid, the only thing worse would have been a continued government shutdown, the United States defaulting on its debt obligations and the elimination of the spending reductions enacted by Congress in 2011. To my great disappointment, once again Congress is kicking the can down the road and ignoring what needs to be done. I have voted more than two dozen times to repeal and replace Obamacare with common-sense health care reforms. Unfortunately, the strategy of the past few weeks failed to sway the President or Senate Democrats on repealing this law. However, as we’ve seen from Obamacare’s disastrous rollout, this law’s failures are more than mere glitches, and the fight to repeal it must and will continue.

I returned to public service to make the difficult choices necessary to tackle our debt, restore our country’s fiscal footing, and repeal the President’s devastating health care law. I am deeply disappointed with this short-term result, but my commitment to reducing our debt, growing the economy and stopping Obamacare will not waver. I will be an integral part of the ongoing efforts to address these serious challenges.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    sebelius.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    First off I in no way shape or form support President Obama but in the 2012 election he beat Mr. Romney in a fair election that makes him the President of this great country fair and square. Since the democrats control the senate no real changes to obamacare will be made to think that is delusional (as much as I wished I was wrong). Where I work (burger king) everyone who works there has been to put it frankly screwed we all went from 40 hours a week to under or just at 28 overnight. I am loosing money on this my Mom just got kicked off my Dads insurance and through her work it is going to cost us an extra $300 a month so we are affected by this law. Sadly until the republican party can fix their poor public image not much is going to change especially since President Obama got so many people on "free" health insurance.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    First off I in no way shape or form support President Obama but in the 2012 election he beat Mr. Romney in a fair election that makes him the President of this great country fair and square. Since the democrats control the senate no real changes to obamacare will be made to think that is delusional (as much as I wished I was wrong). Where I work (burger king) everyone who works there has been to put it frankly screwed we all went from 40 hours a week to under or just at 28 overnight. I am loosing money on this my Mom just got kicked off my Dads insurance and through her work it is going to cost us an extra $300 a month so we are affected by this law. Sadly until the republican party can fix their poor public image not much is going to change especially since President Obama got so many people on "free" health insurance.

So how can it be free insurance if it has already cost your family $300/month and cost you 30^ of your work?

Doesn't it seem logical that everyone you work with would now vote for someone other than the next Dem to come along since they obviously are the cause of your predicament considering that Obamacare passed with not one Republican vote?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I see that Judge Napolitano is reporting that the Speaker may be losing his job over this...
    Doubtful. He should have been replaced at least twice, but the GOP keeps giving him the reins. I have every confidence in them to keep him at the helm to continue on this same path.

Top Bottom