• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Good afternoon. Due to personal reasons, time management and future college studies, I will be resigning from INGO. I have enjoyed my time here through some interesting conversations, mild tension, but overall good times. I may be back sometime in the future—who knows what tomorrow may hold. In the mean time, I have enjoyed my stay here and wish you all the very best. Stay safe,

- Agentl074

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Good afternoon. Due to personal reasons, time management and future college studies, I will be resigning from INGO. I have enjoyed my time here through some interesting conversations, mild tension, but overall good times. I may be back sometime in the future—who knows what tomorrow may hold. In the mean time, I have enjoyed my stay here and wish you all the very best. Stay safe,

- Agentl074

Good luck with school! :yesway:
    Just remember...eyes on your own paper & do your own work.;)

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    My senior year has been pretty intense to say the least! I still have a couple more semesters involving economics, and statistics :n00b: Time to kick it into high gear and put 100% of my focus into my studies so I can rock these classes out and graduate:rockwoot: Thank you :patriot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom