• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Haven't read it yet, but I did want to note, Mr. Chang, that as the author of the piece, INGO rules do not forbid you from posting it here either in part or in it's entirety (unless of course you sold the rights to it by publishing it somewhere.)

If you just want people to visit your site also, it is of course acceptable to just post the link. Thank you for your excellent posts!

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ok, now I've read it. The assemblyman is correct: you do not, in fact, need a gun to buy a cheeseburger. Nor, I might add, do you need a watch, a wallet, a belt, your wedding ring or other jewelry, your pocketknife, or any of several other items you might choose to put on when you get dressed.

We do NOT have a Bill of Needs, we have a Bill of Rights! That Calif***edup and a few other locations continue to make massive efforts to infringe on those rights and to make their exercise out to be the abberent behavior does not change that fact.

Thank you for continuing the fight!

Blessings,
    Bill

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Bill and Yih-Chau Chang; I purpose that since Mr. Chang is the author of the articles he posts. I am Purposing that we give him a sticky that will allow him to post his articles in their entirety for all of INGO to read. I have read several of his articles and they are all well written, concise, and dicrectly to the point. I believe his articles will help move INGO forward as a national forum for gun owners.

Thanks;
    Tyler

Top Bottom