• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I fear the general is not familiar with the four rules and state law, which constitute my rules of engagement.

"if everyone in movie had a gun as some politicians suggested and one person started shooting after first rounds went off you could have multiple friendly fire KIA and WIA
    In this gun fight there are no rules of engagement," [sic] LT General Russel Honore (Ret)

I sincerely hope the general never has a home invasion or an incident while he is out with his grand kids.

"I have loaded guns in my home in secure area , inside the intent of the law and but I refuse to take a gun with me to take my grandkids to get ice cream" [sic] LT General Russel Honore (Ret)
    Sounds like he's one of those in the camp that narrowly interprets the 2A as only applying to the home. And of course we all know that nothing bad ever happens when you are away from your home where your arms are loaded in a secure area. :rolleyes:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Honore: America's in denial about gun culture

"As a country we're in a state of denial because we've confused the right to bear arms with the right to carry arms all the time anywhere or anyplace you want," Honore told Gannett Louisiana on Monday. "We have to have a different kind of conversation in America and be prepared to speak about the politically unspeakable."

I'm pretty sure 'bear' involves carrying if you check the dictionary.

Also, it says he was involved in the Katrina recovery . . . is he the guy that ordered the civilian disarmament?

Just another "lib", who "Made a living with a gun", and thinks no one else needs one !!!!!

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    We all agree the 2nd amendment says " to keep AND bear arms," Correct?? If it only ment to "keep" then it would not have "AND bear". Who is the idiot that thinks bear does not mean to carry. When u bear a burden it means you carry its weight around with you correct. The stupidity of todays society is going to get us all killed.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    We all agree the 2nd amendment says " to keep AND bear arms," Correct?? If it only ment to "keep" then it would not have "AND bear". Who is the idiot that thinks bear does not mean to carry. When u bear a burden it means you carry its weight around with you correct. The stupidity of todays society is going to get us all killed.

QFT.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Someones opinion (I don't care who it is) has no bearing on actual legislation happening right now. moved.

Top Bottom