• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well over the weekend my wife and I went and took the "basic pistol" course. We are both new to guns in general especially handguns and were both looking for more confidence basic safety and marksmanship fundamentals. We both have LTCH and needed that confidence and knowledge to carry safely and responsibly.

We had a great time our instructor was very easy to talk to and ask questions even though we didnt have many because he covered everything we were thinking of. Having the private class was just what we needed so we didnt look like fools in front of a bunch of people. He certainly understood we were new and was patient that helped a lot.

We walked away knowing a lot more than going into it. And we used less ammo than anticipated which was nice with the scarcity of ammo. I would recomend this course to anyone new to guns and anyone who has never had proper training. I will be going back for more advanced classes.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    was quite the drive for us at almost 3hrs.....so have to plan in advance since time is very scarce but was well worth the travel

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for the kind words. I am glad it was worthwhile. You guys both performed well and should have been confident in a class. I did quite a bit of private instruction this weekend, and I am glad to do it.

I would say that many people are tentative about taking a class. Don't be. Everyone has to start at some level.

cg21 I am looing forward to working with you again down the road.

ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    I too will say A+ for Coach. I have been involved in a few of his classes along with shooting with him at the local level Competitively. He has been very helpful in helping me become a better shooter. You won't be sorry you took a class from him.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I too have taken class from Coach. I have enjoyed every bit of it and I feel it has helped me out a lot. I will see him for the third time in a few weeks. Just cant train and practice enough.

Top Bottom