• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    why did they not kill the Captain the 40 times they had the chance?

The same reason the half-naked teenager walks around the dark house in the middle of the night knowing there is a madman out there ready to kill her instead of taking off or getting a weapon to protect herself. If they did the logical thing the show would be over in a matter of minutes.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    why did they not kill the Captain the 40 times they had the chance?
    That right there sums up the whole show.
    Like in the last episode, Danny is fighting with the guy on the floor in the train car and the sister finally breaks in and instead of drilling him with an arrow from the crossbow she carries everywhere, she runs at him with a knife, knowing full well that he is very capable of overpowering her. Then Danny hits him on the head with a bottle and they both just stand there twiddling their thumbs until some more militia come. TAKE HIS DEAGLE AND GO BERZERK!!!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yep. Useless tidbit of info for you. They recently revealed that the militia HQ is in the town of Noblesville.

Yup, and one of the key people who can restart the electricity for the world lived in Lowell.

Here is a thread where we talked about it. To tell you the truth, It was a total disappointment.
    Agreed, it is a disappointment.

I'm still watching but I'm NOT hooked on this show. The main premise is pretty stupid.

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    The biggest issue I'm having is the main girl's character. She is way too whiny right now. Hopefully she gets a bit more of a backbone in the next couple of episodes.

The "big reveal" in this episode was interesting. I'm sure some of you saw it coming, but it should add some more new interesting plot lines.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The biggest issue I'm having is the main girl's character. She is way too whiny right now. Hopefully she gets a bit more of a backbone in the next couple of episodes.

The "big reveal" in this episode was interesting. I'm sure some of you saw it coming, but it should add some more new interesting plot lines.

+1. I just can't get into the show. I saw the 1st one and the episode with the tornado and the dogs. Okay, I get the moral bent for the kid and the guy who has him captive, but when he was caught under the beam, he should have done the humane thing and put a bullet in his brain and put him out of his misery.

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    Watched the 1st two episodes. Had high hopes after the 1st one. Watched the 2nd one and decided to pass on the rest.

I could accept the idea of something that would dampen out electricity. But just pressing a button on a pendant and electricity starts magically flowing. Firing up a computer, modem, and enabling some type of text based transmission?

That plus too many plot holes and too much whiney blonde girl. Plus everyone walking around in unpatched, clean, new looking clothes? Cmon.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Agreed, it is a disappointment.

I'm still watching but I'm NOT hooked on this show. The main premise is pretty stupid.
    That sums it up for me too. The stupidity of the girl and her brother is REALLY getting on my nerves. A week or two more and I will give up on it.

Top Bottom