• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Go ahead... put it in the back of people's hands... I have a scalpel somewhere and if not, I have an Xacto knife. Once the da*n thing is out, I have a microwave, too. Hmm. Wonder how hard it would be to convert a microwave oven to an EMP generator to burn these puppies out without leaving a scar? :xmad:

Blessings,
    Bill

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    H.R.3200

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)
    Subtitle C--National Medical Device Registry

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.

• (a) Registry-

• (1) IN GENERAL- Section 519 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended--

• (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as subsection (h); and

• (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following:
    `National Medical Device Registry

• `(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the `registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--

• `(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

• `(B) is--

• `(i) a class III device; or

• `(ii) a class II device that is implantable

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If you think about it, about how, if you don't have this, you could/would be a pariah. Doors keyed to only open with RFID, public fountians that don't work for you, washrooms that don't open for you, you would be a 3rd class citizen. Or if you do get it, your activities would/could be tracked, associations, and purchases known...but there could be no unknown crimes, no tax evasion, no stealing, it would be a utopia, especially when resources become scarce.

It is amazing that over 3,000+ years ago that this technology, this system could be prophesied...is it in any other religious book. Could ancient man have thought of this on his own? We are in interesting times...

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Revelations

You are correct about living in very interesting times. How could the Apostle John, living nearly 2000 years ago have known about such things? He was supposedly told what to write by Jesus. I was brought up in the church, but have gotten away from it as an adult, but some of the prophecies in Revelations are very concerning, since some of them seem to be coming to pass. Like Fagin sang in the musical Oliver, "I think I betterl think it out again."

Even if this is not what was prophecised in the Bible, I really do not want someone or something to scan me so that every facet of my life, including how many visits to gun shops I make, will be recorded somewhere. Somehow our fearless leaders will use that information to develope a tax system based on our personal activities. I do not trust anyone in Washington D.C. Absolutely no one.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W01rQciPHc]YouTube - Mind Control Nbc News Promoting The Mark Of The Beast Subcutaneous Microchip Technology Rfid Chip Also See Chemtrails Haarp Psychotronics[/ame]

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    if it comes to me being a 3rd class citizen then so be it ,but at least ill go somewhere i wont be.to me it seems that most of our government is godless or know what they shouldnt do but do it anyway because they cant get past the now or me mentality.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    this isn't new technology. They have been using it in dogs and cats (ie pets) for more than 10 years. Probably more like 15.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hate those Levi's commercials. Those are highly disturbing....

Go ahead... put it in the back of people's hands... I have a scalpel somewhere and if not, I have an Xacto knife. Once the da*n thing is out, I have a microwave, too. Hmm. Wonder how hard it would be to convert a microwave oven to an EMP generator to burn these puppies out without leaving a scar? :xmad:

Blessings,
    Bill

You do know that Power pole transformers will, if shorted out, do the same thing... :D

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    H.R.3200

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)
    Subtitle C--National Medical Device Registry

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.

• (a) Registry-
      • (1) IN GENERAL- Section 519 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended--
        • (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as subsection (h); and
        • (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following:
    `National Medical Device Registry

• `(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the `registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--
      • `(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
      • `(B) is--
        • `(i) a class III device; or
        • `(ii) a class II device that is implantable

Can you say creepy? They can kiss my arse before they do that.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    You do know that Power pole transformers will, if shorted out, do the same thing ... :D

Uh, no. That's not correct. Number one, All transformers like "power pole" transformers are grounded to even function, and the case is grounded for safety. Grounding removes the possibility of EMP. Number two, "shorting" anything electrical in that manner requires the uninhibited flow of electricity to "ground". Thus see Number one.

Last edited:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    On another note they state that you can put all your personal information on there. Credit cards? Your government issued bank account connected to the chip? SS number? Doesn't sound like it would be too hard to walk past someone and scan them at the same time stealing all of their personal information and identity. O wait they would have cameras around every turn like in 1984 so they would know it was you. Hello Big Brother thanks for helping!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Uh, no. That's not correct. Number one, All transformers like "power pole" transformers are grounded to even function, and the case is grounded for safety. Grounding removes the possibility of EMP. Number two, "shorting" anything electrical in that manner requires the uninhibited flow of electricity to "ground". Thus see Number one.

Cut ground cable, cross to higher or same voltage line. Preferably with a cat but anything conductive will do. There ARE ways it can be done.

Top Bottom