• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sponge80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Monrovia
    Putting together my first AR-15, ordered a bcg from rguns any feed back on if that was a good or bad idea. I've read some comments on how long it takes to receive parts from them, and I'm not wanting to wait a month to receive the only part I lack to finish gun.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Putting together my first AR-15, ordered a bcg from rguns any feed back on if that was a good or bad idea. I've read some comments on how long it takes to receive parts from them, and I'm not wanting to wait a month to receive the only part I lack to finish gun.

I ordered 2 BCG (Black) on Mar. 5th....havent seen them yet. :twocents:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    That good, because from what Ive heard you have no chance of getting them in 1 month. Dont feel bad, your not the only one who got tricked by them saying they are in stock.

And then saying they were charging a $100 fee for cancelled orders. Which violates their credit card processing agreement and can probably be prosecuted as theft or fraud or somesuch if one were so inclined...

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I've been waiting since Dec. 21 for 3 SS M-4 uppers that were supposed to be in stock. 20 to 30 BUSINESS days before shipping. This Thursday will be day 95. Have everything else just need these.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I emailed them maybe a month ago and asked if they ACTUALLY had the uppers in stock like the site says. Never heard back...

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yeah - based on what I've read here and elsewhere I'm not buying from rguns. I almost bought an upper from them a month or two ago.

I went with PSA and I'm happy :)

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    I ordered some LPKs from them around the 1st of December and they showed up about a month ago.

I also ordered some 7.62x54R ammo from them and have yet to see it, or any response to my email asking if the fact that their website is taking and acknowledging orders for 7.62x54R ammo despite the site saying "out of stock" means that they are taking and honoring backorders--or if those orders are a waste of time. Does anybody know which way they'll handle it?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I emailed them maybe a month ago and asked if they ACTUALLY had the uppers in stock like the site says. Never heard back...

I too emailed them, probably two or three months ago now, I don't remember. I asked about ordering two uppers and about $200-300 dollars worth of other parts, and still have yet to hear anything. One would think that a potential $500 order would garner some form of reply, even a "**** off", or something. But no, so no business from me.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I ordered in january and never got anything to date. I finally sent an email, fax and certified letter canceling the order and I changed my credit card. The owner of RGuns was arrested recently for impersonating a cop, at least according to an article linked on AR15.com

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I ordered a BCG around the middle of March and Of course I haven't received it yet. I knew it was going to be a while before I got it, and at least they didn't charge my card until it is shipped.

Dave

sponge80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Monrovia
    I guess I should have got on here and asked about this place before I ordered from them. Being a rookie at the AR building i'll not be making that mistake again. Thought I was getting a better deal I mean $130 shipped from rguns or $189 plus shipping from other places, live an learn I guess. If anybody finds a bcg in stock in the Indianapolis area I would be grateful to know, being it's the only piece I lack.

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    I ordered in january and never got anything to date. I finally sent an email, fax and certified letter canceling the order and I changed my credit card. The owner of RGuns was arrested recently for impersonating a cop, at least according to an article linked on AR15.com
    Well that doesn't sound good. Can you link the article?

Last edited:

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I need to retract my earlier post. I ordered form Red X Arms not R Guns. DUH! But, my uppers finally shipped yesterday after emailing them. The problem was the chrome BCG I ordered with them were backordered. Switched them to standard BCG, got a refund for the difference, and viola! Shipped and be here Monday.

Top Bottom