• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The Germans were bankrupt by the Treaty of Versailles, The Nazi's came to power on promises of breaking the treaty. Until we are subject to those type of chains, the comparison is invalid and used for shock value.

It is a valid comparison in terms of the fact that a desperate populace will vote for anybody that promises them relief.
    And the candidates making the most grandiose promises often are tyrants.

And YES, it most likely was used for shock value.

But looking at the tyrants we already have ruling over us, a good dose of "shock" is what the populace needs to awaken us to the direction this country is headed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My mistake; Murdoch would have been a Senator that all Hoosiers would have been proud to have in Washington. How did that hack Lugar continually get re-elected!

Damn straight you made a mistake. Your beloved hack/domestic enemy got re-elected by serving the establishment, collecting huge sums of financial support for doing so, all while voting leftist and having a reliable stream of votes who would vote for anything with a 'R' beside his name.

If you are really so bent on supporting a consistent enemy of the Second Amendment, perhaps you should leave INGO and go to Daily Kos. It seems to fit your politics much better.

dcr465

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Ha! Ha! You told me! Sorry to have even voiced a political opinion here. I forgot that wasn't why I come to this site.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ha! Ha! You told me! Sorry to have even voiced a political opinion here. I forgot that wasn't why I come to this site.

You stepped up to ridicule those who opposed Lugar who has consistently voted anti-gun. You should be sorry for posting that opinion.

Oh, and the irony is thick with your statement that you do not come here for political discussion. In that case, enjoy the other forums while guns are still legal/available although you are apparently disinterested in keeping them that way.

Top Bottom