• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    LOL. This guy is a riot.

Clip 1: Perry can't discuss his own platform and isn't professional enough to have any notes prepared.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an4zSj8LhU[/ame]

Clip 2: The ravings of a madman. Perry is drunk or something. Funny stuff.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxjJ9QMjHzo[/ame]

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    IMO, last night's brain fart isn't something to get too excited about. In contrast, it did however make Mitt look more professional and well spoken. It appears more and more like we'll have two orators, in lieu of two leaders, facing each other next Fall.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You might just get your wish rambone. Seems like all the other candidates are starting to spontainiously combust and pretty soon Ron Paul will be the only one left standing in the ashes and get the nomination.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You might just get your wish rambone. Seems like all the other candidates are starting to spontainiously combust and pretty soon Ron Paul will be the only one left standing in the ashes and get the nomination.

Bachman is starting to look better and better :D

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Paul will never beat Romney for the simple fact very few women will vote for him and they do vote. So Perry getting smoked only helps to make others stronger to take on Romney for the final battle.

Romney will never choose Paul as a VP so he just falls farther down the real world ladder. It helps Paul to have Perry in the race.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    True...There is still that footlong corndog pic floating around out there somewhere. That alone was worth a few percentage points :laugh:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    IMO, last night's brain fart isn't something to get too excited about. In contrast, it did however make Mitt look more professional and well spoken. It appears more and more like we'll have two orators, in lieu of two leaders, facing each other next Fall.

Exactly. It was just a brain fart. But he sure didn't handle it very well. At least poke fun at yourself for getting old.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    That is a pretty pathetic performance. We're not talking about oratorical skills, we're talking about inability to master his own talking points.

It's not a sin to prepare for these things in advance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah that brain fart caused a system overload :D Good thing Ron Paul was right there next to him to help him through a rough spot. Can ya help a brother out RP? :laugh:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010

You must be drinking. :D

True...There is still that footlong corndog pic floating around out there somewhere. That alone was worth a few percentage points :laugh:

You know, after a couple cocktails I might have been willing to hit that back in the day.

I'll bet she was cute when she was younger. Now... I would need a lot more than a couple of cocktails lol.

You're younger than I am. :cool:
    Some of you guys may want to consider therapy. Dr. Marcus Bachmann will probably help you through your "barbarian" thoughts.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

you mean this one?

picture.php

Hi! I'm Rick Perry and theres NOTHING I won't do for your vote!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    you mean this one?

picture.php

Hi! I'm Rick Perry and theres NOTHING I won't do for your vote!
    That's not quite the one I was going for. That's disturbing. These politicians need to quit eating corndogs out in public

Top Bottom