• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ...after the Castro brothers die. Until then, continue the trade embargo and look out for the rise of Cuban Jihad.

How does Rick sleep at night with such a vivid imagination?

January 23, 2012 NBC Florida GOP Debate
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og2prpOiiB4[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And he means it when he says, "mountains"

Rick has been an outspoken proponent of Global Wealth Redistribution / International Welfare.

Vote For Foreign Aid

Fighting hunger, disease and poverty is one of our most effective foreign-policy tools

by Rick Santorum, August 6, 2008

:spend:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I find his continual invocation of faith to be misguided at best and blasphemous at worst. That plus his ridiculous positions on everything from foreign policy blunders such as this to domestic policy blunders such as supporting Government approval and enforcement of marriage contracts which lie completely outside the scope of the national Government, to his downright attempted character assassinations of Ron Paul, and I find Rick Santorum less appealing to me than Mitt "I've ALREADY been bought" Romney, and I find Romney to be more repugnant than the filth which from time to time people step in.

It amazes me how much people complain about how poorly Government treats them, then when the one candidate who will restore liberty and re-confine Government within its parchment boundaries does pop up, those in power do their best to silence and marginalize that person WITH THE EXPLICIT HELP OF, AND DENOUNCEMENT BY, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSTANTLY BEING ABUSED AND MISTREATED BY GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE POWER. It truly blows me away how regularly and continually this happens, with no apparent irony or counter-indications or blowback at all from the masses. Gingrich divorced his first wife after learning she had cancer, then strayed from his second after learning she has multiple sclerosis while asking to keep his mistress. He used a tax-exempt institution he created to explicitly lobby for himself and was censured and forfeit House chairmanship, and HE STILL GOT MORE VOTES THAN ANYONE ELSE THAN ONE OF FIFTY STATES. This is crazy. I'm now starting to believe, and more firmly believe by the minute, that people get EXACTLY what they deserve.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom