• ...and so much more!
  • g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    UMmmmm...they have been saying for weeks now that the rifle was used in the school. Many have pointed out the gun in the trunk was not an AR based on how the action was cycled.
    If you want to slow down the panic buying and/or upcoming violations of our rights then you better stop wasting your time posting old news and start getting in contact with your representatives and senators.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Looks like a semi-auto scatter gun with a pistol grip stock. The action looks a bit long for a Remington 1100 or 11-87 or Mossberg equiv.

Looks odd. Barrel looks like it has an extension underneath.

Stills look like a Saiga with "thumbhole" stock. Pattern of the stock is quite unique.

Last edited:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    do people believe everything seen or heard on the news?
    watch that officer clear the gun and tell me it's not an ar or ak style of rifle..

the news and all you sitting ducks that repeat what they repeat from someone repeating what they heard someone repeat. are pretty annoying and royally PI$$e$ me off.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This story is probably the most ludicrous example of lying to the Public by the anti gun press that has ever occurred.
    The story has changed at least six times, and each time it changes it becomes more evident that the initial "reporters" made the facts to suit their anti firearm agenda.
    The video of the Officer clearing the chamber of the shotgun found in the trunk has been available since the day of the shootings but the Lame Stream Media has totally ignored it.
    IMO the story about the Bushmaster was due to a photo of an Officers AR 15 carbine resting against the fender of a car at the scene AFTER it had been secured by the Responders.
    As usual the idiots in the Press assumed that the AR 15 that they saw was used in the crime.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    watch that officer clear the gun and tell me it's not an ar or ak style of rifle..

the news and all you sitting ducks that repeat what they repeat from someone repeating what they heard someone repeat. are pretty annoying and royally PI$$e$ me off.

Look at the round being ejected. Take it's size in relation to to any other commonly known object on the screen. Looks like a Saiga 12 to me.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Does this guy have his story straight? I always heard he used a Bushmaster in the school and had a shotgun in the trunk.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg

Time to log out, get off the net and enjoy a few cold ones....

First I heard the AR along with two handguns were used in the school. Then it went to the AR stayed in the car. Now (This article) says there wasn't even an AR. First I've heard there wasn't an AR.

Last edited:

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    UMmmmm...they have been saying for weeks now that the rifle was used in the school. Many have pointed out the gun in the trunk was not an AR based on how the action was cycled.
    If you want to slow down the panic buying and/or upcoming violations of our rights then you better stop wasting your time posting old news and start getting in contact with your representatives and senators.

Done that already!!! Made the wife do it also.

Really harped on how much we need stricter penalties for criminals committing crimes with a firearm or having one on their person while committing a crime.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This is the non updated version of the media's go to guide to identifying firearms. The new one accurately dipicts all rifles as "automatic tactical assault weapons that can shoot hundreds of bullets a minute from a 100 bullet assault clip"

journalists-guide-to-guns-1_zps2994713d.jpg

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    This is the non updated version of the media's go to guide to identifying firearms. The new one accurately dipicts all rifles as "automatic tactical assault weapons that can shoot hundreds of bullets a minute from a 100 bullet assault clip"

journalists-guide-to-guns-1_zps2994713d.jpg

Lolol. So my ppk is really a glock? Well **** me, I coulda gotten it cheaper!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    If it were a shotgun used in the school, that might explain the Connecticut Chief State Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver saying, "“I did seven autopsies. The victims I had ranged from 3 to 11 wounds a piece..." (source: Investigators Hope To ‘Paint Complete Picture’ Of CT Shooting « CBS Boston)

Sounds like buckshot rather than 223/556.

The coroner couldnt tell the difference between a buckshot/.223 wound? :n00b: He didnt find it odd that he recovered zero .223 projectiles and the police did not recover any out of the walls.....nobody had a eureka moment when they found ZERO .223/5.56mm spent casings laying around? :n00b: Sounds like they should not have been allowed to watch the news BEFORE they each wrote up their reports....or were they just blatantly incompetent?

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    The coroner couldnt tell the difference between a buckshot/.223 wound? :n00b: He didnt find it odd that he recovered zero .223 projectiles and the police did not recover any out of the walls.....nobody had a eureka moment when they found ZERO .223/5.56mm spent casings laying around? :n00b: Sounds like they should not have been allowed to watch the news BEFORE they each wrote up their reports....or were they just blatantly incompetent?

Maybe they were under the "Influence" of some in DC or the Brady Campaign

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    It doesn't matter what gun they found in the trunk, because my mother in law is certain that the weapon he used in the shooting was a full auto! "They shouldn't let people get a hold of those"

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It definitly has a side-mounted bolt handle, not an AR. It's in evidence, why haven't we seen the obligatory pictures of the 'weapons' laid out on the table with the ammo etc that police departments love to parade in front of the media? Some dope that the police decide is crazy gets his 'cache' as front page news but we can't even get a straight story on what somebody used to kill 20 people?

Top Bottom