WTS/WTT: Rifles for sale (FS2000, Galil, Gunsite Scout, .30-40 Krag, Benelli Nova, K98K)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Closing this thread down and moving the Ruger to it's own thread.

I'm looking to slim down my collection and make some room in the safe. I'm willing to meet with about 20 miles of NW Indianapolis. Currently, I'm not looking for trades.

Ruger Gunsight Scout in .308. It comes with 3 factory 10 round magazines (1 metal and 2 polymer). This rifle runs great with sub-sonic rounds and a suppressor (it's really quiet). I ended up getting into .300 BLK in an AR platform anyway, so I don't need 2 .30 cal systems to run with a suppressor.

I also have 140 rounds of HSM .308win 175gr HPBT Subsonic ammo that I will sell with the gun if you'd like (I won't sell the ammo separately until the gun is sold).

I'm asking [STRIKE]$750[/STRIKE] $700 for the gun and mags and[STRIKE] $875[/STRIKE] $825 for the gun, mags, and ammo.

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B11

GjmjDNvhQBE74cWIgnuOYqNC2qEWhNa9MAm9xIADAdg=w1044-h324-no

Next is a sporterized .30-40 Krag-Jorgensen rifle made at the Springfield Armory made in 1899. Like a lot of Krags, this one has been converted into a deer rifle. The gun is drilled for a scout scope and is equipped with a nice Redfield peep sight system. It could use a new butt pad (the old rubber one is cracking a bit and got some foam stuck to it from sitting in a safe way too long). Not bad for a 115 year old rifle. I've got a box or two of .30-40 shells that I'll throw in if I can find them in the back of the closet.

I'm asking[STRIKE] $400[/STRIKE] $350 - Sold

cC27PwXFTH4azuVq2R27l4RhAIfK-NPxRHKcJMIci-I=w1044-h312-no

jkR9UjQiwjlZlsdRiNrF2QtUPJvaCWpdyQoAASRGiQE=w1043-h459-no
    oxtiO7uN6Nyj9c1Qu6TkC1hMzkVwtvKKx5MvSkc8ffs=w982-h553-no

Next is a Century Arms Golani Galil. This gun (unlike some other ones) works great. It's a lot of fun at the range and gets a lot of attention. It comes with 2 Tapco mags, which work fantastically, and 2 old surplus mags (which are hit and miss). Luckily, Tapco Galil mags can be had pretty cheap (>$20) online.

I'm asking $800 for the Galil - SPF

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B5

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B6

Next is a Beneli Nova 12ga pump. It has a 24" barrel and can handle 3 1/2" shells. It comes with a full choke. - SOLD

I'm asking $350

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B12

Next is a K98k converted to .308 (7.62x51) by the Czechs for the Israelis (circa the 1948 War for Independence). The gun is a little rough, but fully functional. I've had it out to the range a handful of times and it shoots just fine. It has the winter trigger guard and still retains it's front sight hood.

I'm asking $250 - Sold

uVBaIY56co7FNND-8iCjeCKMrh0_aB9PrC-QbDlioc4=w1043-h265-no

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B18

Finally, we have an 1884 Italian Veterli rifle, converted to 6.5 Carcano around WWI. This gun is being sold as a wall hanger and I don't really recommend shooting it, unless you really know what you are doing. It includes a 1923 marked box of military 6.5 Carcano on strippers (this ammo is not good any more and is being sold as a collectible... do not try to shoot it). I'm asking $150 or OBO. - Sold

V91CVmBheLlN7dABx8itmrVJZ-V6to6YIqs9oW1cxTA=w1044-h251-no

Next is my FN FS2000. This is the original "Standard" model with the military 1.6 optic (it's on a rail under the hood). I've also had the pinned brake removed and the barrel threaded in 1/2x28 (with the original brake turned into a thread protector, so I can screw it back on). It runs great with a suppressor and makes quite a handy package. It's a great rifle and I'm a big fan of FN, but since I got my SCAR 16s, I don't take it out of the safe much. So, time to find her a new home. The gun comes with 5 aluminum AR mags (1 was the original FN mag that came with it). It obviously does not include the suppressor.

I'm asking $1500 - Sold

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B8

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B7

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom