Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What: Steel Challenge Match
    When: Saturday September 3rd
    Where: Riley Conservation Club
    Times: Set up 8 am, registration 9:15 to 9:40 First shot 10 am
    Stages: Pendulum, Five to Go, Roundabout, Smoke and Hope
    Round Count: 100 minimum your round count may vary
    Cost: $10 first gun, $5 second gun, Junior shooters shoot free with paying adult.

Come on out and shoot some steel with us.

As an added bonus Wabash Valley Practical Pistol shooters will be hosting a USPSA classifier match following the steel match. For an additional $15 you can shoot four classifiers and get classified in a USPSA division. Classifier match can be shot by anyone but will only count for classification purposes if you are a USPSA member.

Correct change for both or either match is greatly appreciated.

rwp5150

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Clinton, Indiana
    Looks like I'll be tagging along with Mike on Saturday. Anyone got any Terre Haute connections on 40 S&W ammo. I still need to re-read the ammo requirement on USPSA steel targets. Can anyone testify that that all of the classifer stages on Saturday are alright to shoot with FMJ ammo?

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Looks like I'll be tagging along with Mike on Saturday. Anyone got any Terre Haute connections on 40 S&W ammo. I still need to re-read the ammo requirement on USPSA steel targets. Can anyone testify that that all of the classifer stages on Saturday are alright to shoot with FMJ ammo?

There will be hell to pay from your wife. Ammo should be fine:yesway:

As Jeff always says, it is easier to beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission.

Colt.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Hey fellas! Just a quick question, I still havent got more mag pouches so I sill only have 4. Will that be enough? Also Id like to buy a new holster for my 1911, for these competitions, what would be my best choice.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Hey fellas! Just a quick question, I still havent got more mag pouches so I sill only have 4. Will that be enough? Also Id like to buy a new holster for my 1911, for these competitions, what would be my best choice.
    It doesn't matter how many mag pouches you have. Mags can be loaded from a table top placed on a 55 gallon drum next to the shooters' box.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone who came out and shot in the heat. A bigger thanks to those who helped set up, tear down and run shooters. 48 guns is a great turnout with the heat.

Work on scores should begin this evening.

Smoov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Illinois
    Had a great time. Thankful to leave Riley with a lot of great and useful information. It was much appreciated. See ya next month.

Top Bottom