• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Without meaning this disrespectful what really is the point? Maybe it is because I was in the military and have been through a real M/O school with DOJ I just sort have the mindset of if people want to do so thing why don't they do it for real other than dress up and make believe in their 20's, 30's and beyond. Reminds me of the old Robin Williams movie The Survivors with this talk of a "Mission". But you all have fun with that.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Without meaning this disrespectful what really is the point? Maybe it is because I was in the military and have been through a real M/O school with DOJ I just sort have the mindset of if people want to do so thing why don't they do it for real other than dress up and make believe in their 20's, 30's and beyond. Reminds me of the old Robin Williams movie The Survivors with this talk of a "Mission". But you all have fun with that.

For some it is dressing up makingbelieve. For others, it might be considered 'training' and then there are others who don't have any preconceived judgements and just think it would be fun. Sure, someone in your position might look at it as phony or training to snipe someone. It's all just a different target scenario with smaller rifles, nothing more. Personally, I'm a 45 yr old Marine combat veteran (0311). I tried playing airsoft 1 time to see if it might be a good outlet for me. Within minutes of game time, I realized it wasn't for me due to certain reasons I won't state in order to not belittle those who actually enjoy it. Let the kids be kids. It's a new age and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I would assume the point is to have some fun and maybe learn something?

Top Bottom